Reciever for CERWIN VEGA

mikhilsoni

Hi guys....i know my taste is a lil bit different from most of the members of this forum.....but still if u can help....suggest me a amp or a reciever which can handle cerwin vega....dnt need 6.1 or 7.1 config....5.1 or stereoamp will do(upgradeable)...my budget is 20k for amp/rec...i cant extend it more...sorry....please note...all specs are in peak power handling...and not rms....

Cerwin-Vega - The LOUD Speaker Company

hi mihkil,

I have been reading your posts. You were out hunting for that perfect setup and landed here... !!!!

You were zeroing in on the sonodyne ... what happened ???
Secondly, you planned a visit to bangalore for that expo thing .... any feedback.... etc that you'd like to share ???

Cerwin vega are definitely very good pair of beasts ... although many might argue here!! But I want to know whether you have heard the speakers and settled for it ???

I would suggest you go for the NAD c372 ....!!

Cheers ..

Hi guys....i know my taste is a lil bit different from most of the members of this forum.....but still if u can help....suggest me a amp or a reciever which can handle cerwin vega....dnt need 6.1 or 7.1 config....5.1 or stereoamp will do(upgradeable)...my budget is 20k for amp/rec...i cant extend it more...sorry....please note...all specs are in peak power handling...and not rms....

sir my name is Mikhil...not mihkil...i got my hands on sonodyne...they were a lil bit bright at high volumes...got my hands on polk audio's monitor series..and rti series...rti was nice but expensive...i loved dsw pro 500 sub...i finalled with marantz....talked to a dealer nd im gettng sr 3001 for 18k...but after coming back from banglore....denon also appealed....its so confusing...i like smethng...den some better product comes...den again smethng better...god knows wen i wl get my own...may b in a week's tym...

AV expo in Bangalore on 26-27-28th Jan 08

in delhi there is no dealer for cerwin...nd in banglore expo also cerwin was missing...but they seem to be powerful...nd this is wat attracted...nad c372 seems perfect for cerwin babies...but wats the price for these bro...

plz give me an idea for nad amp and cerwin ve and cls series price..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back