• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Recliners and where to buy them?

Wharfedale Speakers

Sandesh

Hi I am Bangalore and I am setting up my home theatre system and I am looking for a Leather motorized recliner for my room. I would love if members can share their knowledge and advice where to buy one in Bangalore and what to look out for? Has anyone had experience with fabric and leatheritte recliners? How do you maintain them and do leatherette material peel off in a few years? I'm actually contemplating buying a Robert motorized recliner from Urban Ladder. Does anyone have any experience of this product?

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Neeraj0272

Hi I am Bangalore and I am setting up my home theatre system and I am looking for a Leather motorized recliner for my room. I would love if members can share their knowledge and advice where to buy one in Bangalore and what to look out for? Has anyone had experience with fabric and leatheritte recliners? How do you maintain them and do leatherette material peel off in a few years? I'm actually contemplating buying a Robert motorized recliner from Urban Ladder. Does anyone have any experience of this product?
How many seats do you need? I have a 3-seat recliner which I may sell.
As for your query regarding material, I originally bought my recliner in leatherette which lasted me for about 3 to 4 years. Then I got it changed to pure leather. Leather/leatherette is very simple to maintain. You just wipe off dust with a wet cloth.
I would recommend to make an informed choice for material upfront at the time of purchase only. It's a hassle to get the material changed later on. I had to send the recliner back to the manufacturer to get it upholstered in leather at a considerable expense. Whereas a simple chair or sofa can be reupholstered at home only.
My advice would be to go for pure leather only.
Somewhat more details below:

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/3-seater-home-theater-motorized-recliner-chairs.52653/#post-606776

Last edited:

sud98

Check out Recliners India. They have physical stores where you can check out their range. I bought it from the store in Marathahalli junction. Great range and good prices. I have a leatherette motorised recliner. Havent had any issues maintaining them, its been nearly three years.

Sandesh

Hi I needed a single seater.
Check out Recliners India. They have physical stores where you can check out their range. I bought it from the store in Marathahalli junction. Great range and good prices. I have a leatherette motorised recliner. Havent had any issues maintaining them, its been nearly three years.
What did the price work out to? I visited Lil Nap today and they had a really good range too. A bit pricier than the usual market recliners, but seems like it's well worth the buy.

sud98

Price depends upon the model, the accessories, materials used and the type of recline. Can vary from 20k to 75k per seat.

LobsterB

One more vote for Recliners India

SPONSORED ADS