Recliners and where to buy them?

Sandesh

Hi I am Bangalore and I am setting up my home theatre system and I am looking for a Leather motorized recliner for my room. I would love if members can share their knowledge and advice where to buy one in Bangalore and what to look out for? Has anyone had experience with fabric and leatheritte recliners? How do you maintain them and do leatherette material peel off in a few years? I'm actually contemplating buying a Robert motorized recliner from Urban Ladder. Does anyone have any experience of this product?

Check out Recliners India. They have physical stores where you can check out their range. I bought it from the store in Marathahalli junction. Great range and good prices. I have a leatherette motorised recliner. Havent had any issues maintaining them, its been nearly three years.

Hi I needed a single seater.
Check out Recliners India. They have physical stores where you can check out their range. I bought it from the store in Marathahalli junction. Great range and good prices. I have a leatherette motorised recliner. Havent had any issues maintaining them, its been nearly three years.
What did the price work out to? I visited Lil Nap today and they had a really good range too. A bit pricier than the usual market recliners, but seems like it's well worth the buy.

Price depends upon the model, the accessories, materials used and the type of recline. Can vary from 20k to 75k per seat.

One more vote for Recliners India

Hi Guys decided to buy my recliners from Lil Nap. I would highly reccomend them for their friendly nature and ability and patience to take a lot of questions. The models in the showroom look real solid and I decided to go for two motorized recliners (1 Living room model and one HT model). I'll post pics in Jan when I recieve them in a months time.

Hi I am Bangalore and I am setting up my home theatre system and I am looking for a Leather motorized recliner for my room. I would love if members can share their knowledge and advice where to buy one in Bangalore and what to look out for? Has anyone had experience with fabric and leatheritte recliners? How do you maintain them and do leatherette material peel off in a few years? I'm actually contemplating buying a Robert motorized recliner from Urban Ladder. Does anyone have any experience of this product?

Most motorised recliners don't cover motor warranty. If the motor is gone then the recliner is of no use. I would suggest getting a manual recliner.

Most motorised recliners don't cover motor warranty. If the motor is gone then the recliner is of no use. I would suggest getting a manual recliner.
I prefer the motorised ones (already bought them few months ago) because they leg rest is solid. Most of the manual ones can’t hold the weight of my legs and they bend under the weight

@Sandesh if you don't mind sharing some pics and feedback on your living room and HT recliner. I am also thinking on getting recliner for my living room. And my projector screen is slightly higher.

@Sandesh if you don't mind sharing some pics and feedback on your living room and HT recliner. I am also thinking on getting recliner for my living room. And my projector screen is slightly higher.
@ayushwas I bought two motorised ones from Little nap. One of them is a Home Theatre version and the other one is a Living room version. Both are excellent quality made of leatherite. This is what my room looks like...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back