Recliners and where to buy them?

Whats the price of each one?
I got them at a special price because I bought a 3 Seater+ 2 seater+ 2 seater. So best to consult Little Nap for the price. The best part is that they are customised and take a month plus to deliver. Let me know if you want to go with them (in Bangalore) I could give you the contact.

Thanks @Sandesh . Extremely helpful. Any pic of the 3 seater ? Are all the seats recliner including middle one? Also they have brand names ? Or built by little nap?

Thanks @Sandesh . Extremely helpful. Any pic of the 3 seater ? Are all the seats recliner including middle one? Also they have brand names ? Or built by little nap?
Actually the 3 seater belongs to my sister and we decided to go just for a sofa without a reclining (which they specially made for us). But you can request and ask them to customise as you wish. They use really high quality material like Jindal Leatherite, a German reclining apparatus, etc. Little Nap doesn’t sell other brands besides its own. But the great thing about this brand is you get the best quality (prices are a little on the higher side compared to a pepper fry etc, But if you are looking for something to last real long, this brand is something you should definitely check out.) I’ll put you in touch with the guy and you can take it forward.

@ayushwas I bought two motorised ones from Little nap. One of them is a Home Theatre version and the other one is a Living room version. Both are excellent quality made of leatherite. This is what my room looks like...
Is the HT model Millor? How comfortable is it when it comes to lumber and neck support? I recently got a manual recliner and getting neck pain so thinking to get one from little nap. Can you please share your feedback?

Is the HT model Millor? How comfortable is it when it comes to lumber and neck support? I recently got a manual recliner and getting neck pain so thinking to get one from little nap. Can you please share your feedback?
You are right, I picked the Millor model. its quite comfortable until you spend an a very long time on it (I get some back issues). Ive been using it as a sofa regularly. No issues with neck pain etc.

You are right, I picked the Millor model. its quite comfortable until you spend an a very long time on it (I get some back issues). Ive been using it as a sofa regularly. No issues with neck pain etc.
Oh back issues? So would you not recommend it for long movie nights? Also could you please pm the price ?

Oh back issues? So would you not recommend it for long movie nights? Also could you please pm the price ?
The back issue is probably because I sit whole day on it, but its perfectly fine and very comfortable. You can test it at their Bangalore shop 100 ft road Koramangla, the price is different for every customised version because they build it from scratch.

Has anyone bought any single seater recliner from Royaloak? Just wanted some feedback on their products. I am planning to buy one(not very pricey ones - something which is just above the base range) so just want to be sure about the quality.

Has anyone bought any single seater recliner from Royaloak? Just wanted some feedback on their products. I am planning to buy one(not very pricey ones - something which is just above the base range) so just want to be sure about the quality.
try evok instead

try evok instead
Thanks!
But, Evok doesn't have any showrooms in Kolkata. It's 65 km away. Also, apart from Evok's own website, I couldn't find a single positive review for them.

Almost the entire product range of all the manufacturers look similar and the kind of discount they offer is also similar. Does anyone have any idea about whether those are imported from say China and only rebranded and sold here?
Having these doubts as I don't want to see my hard earned money wasted after an year or two!

Thanks!
But, Evok doesn't have any showrooms in Kolkata. It's 65 km away. Also, apart from Evok's own website, I couldn't find a single positive review for them.

Almost the entire product range of all the manufacturers look similar and the kind of discount they offer is also similar. Does anyone have any idea about whether those are imported from say China and only rebranded and sold here?
Having these doubts as I don't want to see my hard earned money wasted after an year or two!
I actually bought 3 recliners sofas from evok website itself 6 months ago
and i can say im pretty satisfied with my purchase and yes these are imported from china [atleast the label on the cardboard says so]
you can pm me if you want to see pics

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back