Recommendation needed for Home Theatre setup in 7 lakhs INR ($8000) budget

which options do you suggest? I can get 2 of these klipsch subs for 1 lakh. If I go for one svs or elac sub in 1 lakh price range, would it feel better than two of these klipsch subs?
Wouldn't be able to recommend any particular brands per se, as it's been many months since I auditioned a bunch of them.
From what little i remember, the rythmiks and the rels sounded better than the 2020 model spl-120 to my ears.

But from the top of my head, i'd suggest you try and audition them in a room similar in size to yours to get a general feel.

A single 15-incher might just work out well if everything falls in place.

You could check out rythmik, rel, kef and mission in bangalore.

can you suggest any 3 channel amps in reasonable budget? 30k or less?
There are none within this price range. Sorry.
Minimum spend is $800-$1000 for a good power amplifier.
No harm done if you cannot fund a power amplifier. Keep it for later or operate on fewer channels to start. I don't think its going to be the end of the world if you don't have Atmos.

Hi, I am in the same boat with roughly the same budget (a little stretchable) so closely following this thread. The room size is 24’9” x 14’9”.
Im leaning on the Hisense C1 projector, and Denom3800 for the amp. Rest is still undecided but ive laid 2.5 sq mm wires throughout for an7.2.1 setup, looks like im gonna need more subs. This is going to be difficult in the budget

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back