Recos for Double height ceiling

Jaiminp

Hello,
I am looking to setup a system and look forward to your suggestions.
I have a double height ceiling and terrible acoustics so looking for a decent system as I know I can't expect much. I do not have a provision for rear speaker wiring now so it has to be some sort of wireless connect or no rear speakers is also acceptable.
I have kept my budget as 1.5 lac and hoping for recommendations for a 3.1 system to hook up with TV.
Primary purpose would be movies (Netflix) and music occasionally. Look forward to your suggestions, T

hanks in Advance.

P.s. Does anyone in Mumbai offer some sort of consulting or site visit and suggest a system?

Hello,
I have a double height ceiling and terrible acoustics so looking for a decent system as I know I can't expect much. I do not have a provision for rear speaker wiring now so it has to be some sort of wireless connect or no rear speakers is also acceptable.
I have kept my budget as 1.5 lac and hoping for recommendations for a 3.1 system to hook up with TV.
Primary purpose would be movies (Netflix) and music occasionally. Look forward to your suggestions, T

hanks in Advance.

P.s. Does anyone in Mumbai offer some sort of consulting or site visit and suggest a system?
The first step is to audition a few speakers and choosing an avr based on your needs. Mumbai is a best place to be in for Hometheatre or Hifi enthusiasts.

Hello,

hanks in Advance.

I would have loved to have a double height ceiling for my room. It is a blessing. Though the shape of your room with be messing up the sound.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back