regarding Jabra revo wirless headphone

idlefriend

I want to purchase Jabra Revo Wireless headphone which is having dolby digital audio.My requirement is want to listen songs from Mobile,Ipod and desktop by using wireless Headphone.But I dont know how it works and how to connect with device??please help me.

I want to purchase Jabra Revo Wireless headphone which is having dolby digital audio.My requirement is want to listen songs from Mobile,Ipod and desktop by using wireless Headphone.But I dont know how it works and how to connect with device??please help me.

from the website

" One of the issues is that you can choose to run your music through Jabra's Sound app, which is available as a free download for iOS and Android devices with an included code. The app allows you to tweak the bass and treble and gives you the option of turning on Dolby Digital Plus processing, which changes how your music sounds. Some will think that the Dolby processing improves the sound and others might not think it really makes it better. You also have the option of activating a "Mobile Surround" mode, which gives the impression of a widened sound stage. "

for an audio purist its crap.. and it does not have dolby digital audio . also a wired can will always and always sound better than a wireless or bluetooth based can..

btw .. why multiple threads for same query ??

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back