Region A Blu Ray Player in Bangalore

ASJ

Hello,
Does anyone know where/if I can get a region A (USA) Blu Ray Player in Bangalore? Any store in SP Road?
Thanks for your help.
ASJ

i doubt if you can get region A. Did you try Sony PS3?
Alternatively you can buy BD player which is Region Free (i guess Onida is) or can be made Region free ...there is a separate thread for region free BD player, please go thru it

Sony BDP S485 is a Region A player; I was told it was region free but not to be as you will know if you read my previous thread on this subject.
I bought it for 12k at Channel 9 in Jayanagar. You should be able to get it for 9k in SP Road now.

I got a Panasonic BD player from US and got it changed to region free at the Pan Service center. It is a cheaper option but I have to see how it goes.

I got a Panasonic BD player from US and got it changed to region free at the Pan Service center. It is a cheaper option but I have to see how it goes.

hi, is your panasonic just dvd region free now or is it also blu ray region free? and could you please tell us which panasonic service centre did you take yours to? and what did you tell them exactly? and which model is your player? thanks.

bajaj compex 1st floor , next to national market ,3d panasonic blu ray player region A , OR sukh sagar complex ground floor ,non 3d versions of panasonic and sony ,region A .

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back