Repairing damaged screen

yusuf

Guys, I need some urgent help. I have a Liberty Slinc 100" Insta-lock projector screen. During a recent movement, somehow transporter managed to badly bend the screen from the center :(

How do I get it fixed in Bangalore? I was able to pull out the inside screen material from the container. Screen though intact, got bad creases.

Any inputs, help & contact of the right person will be appreciated.

Many thanks
Yusuf

Screen

I think you will have to goggle search/yellow pages for some local manufacturers of screens in your city and they would be able to solve this down hill.

On the other hand if i remember correctly one of the forum member had written about using steam press to clear the creases.

V.

Guys, I need some urgent help. I have a Liberty Slinc 100" Insta-lock projector screen. During a recent movement, somehow transporter managed to badly bend the screen from the center :(

How do I get it fixed in Bangalore? I was able to pull out the inside screen material from the container. Screen though intact, got bad creases.

Any inputs, help & contact of the right person will be appreciated.

Many thanks
Yusuf

yes I am doing that but not much lead, all seems to be selling the package. A local dealer gave quote of Rs. 5000 for 8x6 screen (some logic brand), any idea?

Another option is to fix the screen on wall after removing some creases. Any opinion?

Thanks

Logic

Yusuf,

I think you up your efforts more, it is likely to yield results.

On the other hand you can salvo further by writing to the company + dealer from whom you purchased screen and tell them about your problem and they are likely to give you the lead for a source of repair.

Already you are having problem, please do not get in a new adverse by getting into "Logic" brand because such a brand may make the movie watching experience un-logic .

Further please do not get into wall fixing as that too will have it's problems.

V.

Last edited:
Thanks Vinay, any suggestions on other screen brand - the one which was broken was Liberty brand, someone told me that it's same as grandview but I am not sure.

Last edited:
Screen

Yusuf,

There are few members who have "liberty" brand screen, it is good as there seems to be no post complaining about this install.

However if you will see the other threads in screen section, you will get more clearer idea about other brands etc.

I personally do not have much idea because i am using screens of foreign origin, Denmark & America.

V.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back