Resurrection Speakers from Italy via Bhagwan

I know manav this set up will endure with you for long, with the kind of sound it could deliver with deep clean bass and with out compromising in detailing is some thing great. I don't think it would be an easy task for you to hunt down an alternative equal to this or better to this hat too tat this price factor (though even this is not less a price for some one to invest).

R. Balagopalan

I had ranjeetrain come over for a listen, before he went off to China! We had a real nice time with the set up! I leave the details to be filled in by ranjeet....

It was good to have you over buddy! Wish you had more time though!

I had a chance to hear this as I was in Gurgaon for a day and since Manav's home is very near my office ,had some time to meet Manav and his system
The Man and his system are both fantastic..the Man being warm, transparent and a pleasure to be with and the system being transparent, neutral , fast and again a pleasure to be with :)

The system we heard was both the TTs with the monk audio Phono, accuphase amp and the speakers.What stands out is that these are really well setup and you can feel that there has been a lot of thought behind it.

The speakers look very different and what hits you about the sound is the Speed. Music flows out very well and all that with a huge image it projects in both width and depth. the treble seems to extend high but is very sweet and the bass tight, articulate and fast. We played Jagajit singh and his music had all the midrange richness it should have

BTW They look good too !

We played both the Garrard and the Clearaudio and the difference were significant in terms of in the presentation style..difficult to say which was better since if one was fantastic in the way it was able to dig out nuances the other was great in the organic presentation and warmth, hence horses for courses seemed the best approach

Manav, thanks for the offer, it was short but well worth the time. My main regret was not being able to hear Virens creations as the distance was too much and time too little :(

Last edited:
^^^
Thanks Arj, and apologies for not writing back earlier, as I have been very very caught up with work...

It was great having you over, even though it was for just a couple of hours.

Good music, great company! Would love to catch up with you when you come again!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back