Revel Speakers?

jai1611

Anyone on the forum with experience with Revel speakers? They seem to be well reviewed. I'm particularly interested in their Performa M22 bookshelves. I was browsing their site today and saw that Sahil International is the distributor for India. Anybody with a sense of local pricing?

Thanks
Jaibir

have read really good reviews on them too. Was looking at the same set of speakers and was quoted AED 2900 in Dubai + AED 1000 extra for the stands.

dont know mUmbai prices.. i reckon would be in the 45K range

mpw

yes, I have a pair. Unfortunately they are in the US, and I'm in India so at present am not able to enjoy them.

I have not had the opportunity to do extensive speaker comparisons, but the M22 totally satisfies me. I am powering them with the Cambridge 650 integrated amp. The only other speaker that I have auditioned extensively was the B&W 701 (or was it 704?) that they apparently no longer produce, and the B&W in my opinion was not worth the extra money.

I'm interested in the price and the integrity of the shop you mentioned, because if shipping from the US ends up being a problem, I will buy a pair of M22s here.

I have heard only one Revel model and it was a floorstander costing about 150k in Spore and it was good !! It sounded smooth, neutral and clean. Good tones, good image and nice sound overall. I have now some respect for the brand after that audition so I would suggest you definitely give it a shot.

Jaibir, what's wrong with your current speakers??
I think you have a pair of Dyn's? Don't you?

Thats an old post. I decided against upgrading speakers for now.

The MRP of the Revel M22's in India is Rs.1.25L

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back