Review on Monitor Audio Gold GX-GXC350

leezacooper

I used Monitor Audio Gold GXC 350 in my home and it is perfect match for floor-standing counterpart, producing frequencies from 40Hz to beyond 60kHz and the speaker are incredible. The neutral tonal balance and distortion-free sound give the GXC 350 the ability to project crystal-clear dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume. A dedicated floor stand is available to ensure the most secure footing and ideal vertical orientation for the GXC350.

The invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off. In addition, curved cabinet profile for increased rigidity and reduced internal standing waves and the large radius cabinet edges provide low diffraction and smoother overall frequency response.

Further, the features of this Gold GX-GXC350 are really awesome and the centre speaker is a no-compromise centre channel solution for serious home theatre installations. Also it is a three-way, four driver configuration mirrors that of the GX300, although the bass drivers are tuned to work in the GXC 350s sealed cabinet and I had purchased that product from exclusiveaudio.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back