Right now I am listening to ...

Hi viognier,
Look on the bright side. Its keeping u cool and saving u the expense of an audio set up!!!!!

Mukesh sings for Raj Kapoor-truly a divine compilation.
I have been hearing these songs for a lifetime but-
Jee nahin bharta...

Their album"Man Machine" was my first exposure to the group.
When I spun that LP, oooohhh, that throbbing low bass! Intoxicating!

Mesiah - Illayaraja , every one should hear this CD , great Compositions and recording. Its just instruments so no language problem:)

regards

DJ'd last night thru' 1. Howlin' Wolf (Chess Records collections) 2. The Essential Ten Years After 3. Jimi Hendrix - Band of Gypsies (Live concert new year's eve 1969-70 at Fillmore East NY).

Unequalled male voice in the first, unequalled lead guitar by Alvin Lee in the second and mix of both in the third!:) Cheers!

E=mc2 from Giorgio Moroder. Considered one of the best computer disco music during 80"s. From Here to Eternity one more classic collection, must be heard.

Anil

Last edited:
Heard Toto IV and The seventh one this morning.

Ah! Have'nt seen/heard Toto IV since a dozen years...last heard it as a teenager stepping into the portals of the iit-m....brings back lotsa memories...I remember the big red LP cover of Toto IV with a single large insignia type pic on it...:)

Srinath,
U are right about the cover. U could borrow it if u choose to go down memory lane!!!
Regards

E=mc2 from Giorgio Moroder. Considered one of the best computer disco music during 80"s. From Here to Eternity one more classic collection, must be heard.

Anil

Yep. On the LP, I remember the distinctive mugshot (with laser streaks etc.) of the bloke wearing Terminator-style glasses. It was hot-stuff us kids in the 80s to dance to. :)

Has anyone heard a rather naughty 1970-80s' album by CERRONE...if I remember it correctly its called "Love in C-Minor"...And it had a pic of a naked woman sprawled atop a big white refrigerator...

Talk about going down memory lane...LOL:D

I have that LP by Cerrone.Played it once at a mixed party! Had to whip it off hurriedly when the ladies started fidgeting at the rather explicit lyrics!

Yes, solid disco beats.....it's love in c minor. The other one is Cerrone's Paradise....(woman atop a big white refrigerator)
One of my favorite album.............

Has anyone heard a rather naughty 1970-80s' album by CERRONE...if I remember it correctly its called "Love in C-Minor"...And it had a pic of a naked woman sprawled atop a big white refrigerator...

Talk about going down memory lane...LOL:D

Hearing " Jhankaar" on Worldspace, there is programme on with hindi film longs with a slow ,lingering beat.Very nice indeed .

Back