Rs30k-40k Floorstanders

corElement

I've lately been doing some reading but I dont seem to know a lot of the brands out there, thought you guys could shed some light on this because the price thread though accurate - is somewhat limited on brand variety.

So which brands have decent floorstander models around the 30k-40k mark that are of notable reputation? :clapping:
You can include older models as well.

Last edited:
So which brands have audiophile grade floorstander models around the 30k-40k mark that are of notable reputation? :clapping:

i dont know what audiophile grade is
but there are decent entry level ones
starting with Warfedale 9.5 and Jamo C 405 to the PSB Image T45

Jamo c405, Acoustic Energy Aegis Neo3, Q Acoustics 1030i, Mission M35i, Psb Alpha T1 are some of the options you could look at. But why are you replacing your Jamo s718s then?
What is it that you are looking for?

Jamo c405, Acoustic Energy Aegis Neo3, Q Acoustics 1030i, Mission M35i, Psb Alpha T1 are some of the options you could look at. But why are you replacing your Jamo s718s then?
What is it that you are looking for?

Oh its got nothing to do with the s718's, I've just been reading up about speakers and their internals etc and I'm trying to expand my knowledge regarding crossovers, woofers, tweeters, cabinet design etc and seeing what exists at what price levels.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back