Rti a7 or paradigm monitor 9 for my denon 3311??

shine360

Hi.. I have finally put my money down on a denon 3311 av receiver and denon dbp 2010 blu ray player.am looking for a 5.1 setup but first the floor standers.. Have briefly auditioned and liked the polk audio rti a7 and paradigm monitor 9. Which among the 2 will go well with the denon 3311.also is 3311 a good choice?? Am new to the ht world so need to know. My usage will be 60 music-40 movies. All sorts of music from classical,sufi to rock..

Why do you want peoples vote on this my friend ? Audition both the speakers match the specs and see which ones you like ....

But do a repeated audition.... Good Luck

I think the paradigm monitor 7 matches better due to the rms ratings of the speakers and amp
Monitor 7 max input = 130RMS
AVR 3311 = 125 RMS

How much for the RTi A7 & the Denon 3311?

I have heard the Polk RTi A7 & they sound good for HT:)

I have the Polk RTi A3 bookshelves & they are quite good with good low end for their size.

Have U thought for a seperate Stereo Amp for 2 channel music?

Hi Shine360...so which one did you decide on the RTiA7 or the Paradigm Monitor 9? I am also facing the same dilemma however leaning towards Paradigm.

Shine...pls recheck again on the blu ray player....since now they are giving samsung player with 3311.....I have faced this issue recently....

Hi Shine360...so which one did you decide on the RTiA7 or the Paradigm Monitor 9? I am also facing the same dilemma however leaning towards Paradigm.
hi .amit.. still not made up my mind..i haven got to hear both speakers together..which will be the ideal thing to do..same set up for both speakers and a good audion over variety of material is what will help decide.. what makes u lean towrds paradigm more? can u share ur analysis?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back