Rumours 2lp 45rpm set

prem

Fleetwood Mac Rumours is available as a 2lp set on 45rpm. Its been mastered by Steve Hoffman. I believe the sound is gorgeous. The set is limited to only 3500 copies. All you vinyl guys get this while you can. I believe this is the closest one can get to the master sound.

It also seems to be available as a 33-1/3 version with the same 15 April release date. Any reason why the option for 2x45s?

Cheers

It also seems to be available as a 33-1/3 version with the same 15 April release date. Any reason why the option for 2x45s?

Cheers

Venkat, both have been mastered by Steve Hoffman. They both will be exceptional in SQ.

But, the 45RPM usually has MUCH BETTER SQ and dynamics. Owing to the wider grooves.

the downside is that one usually gets about 2 songs per side. So for every album, you'll find upto 3-4-5 discs being issued. hence making the package pricier!

Thanks to Malvi , I bought his old single disk edition!

Enjoy it bro, at one time in the 90s, in a poll it was rated as the album of the century!

It is my most loved Fleetwood Mac album! Every one in the band just shined on this one!

Rumours is certainly exceptional, I have an old copy of it...

Any idea if other albums are being released as well...tango in the night?

I think they will release that as well. another solid album!

though what I am really waiting for is Mirage.

That IS a gorgeous album, very much to be heard on vinyl. I treasure my copies of Mirage and Tusk, old pressings notwithstanding.

Same here bro! My copies are spotless (the covers aren't though)... but the vinyl itself is NM! And they sound GREAT!

Ol' Mick has excelled on the drums on Tusk...but what I live for is the incredible, contrasting vox of Christine and Stevie :thumbsup:

I got Tango..., Rumors, Mirage and Tusk...
what i really am looking for now is Albatross. The album where Christine McVie makes her first appearance as a full time vocalist.
I am also looking for 'English Rose' as this album has the original "Black magic Woman"... (The same is also on their 'pious Bird of good omen')

Yes people! Black Magic Woman was orignally a Mac song, redone by Santana!

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back