RX V 471 + iPOD

AVlover

Hi,

I have recently purchased RX V471 ...I tried to connect iPOD to its USB port for the first time ...but the 471 looks to be hung and does not show any playlist or songs list etc on the display and keeps showing "Loading.........."

I tried one more USB stick which had some video songs .....but with the same result......

Is there a problem in my 471 so that I need to call for support ....?
or I need to do some additional configuration to use the USB port .....?

or is there any limitation of file format which the 471 recongnizes .....?

AVLover

This may be due to a large number of files in your ipod. Try with a few songs. Video files are not supported on the USB port.

Hi,

I have recently purchased RX V471 ...I tried to connect iPOD to its USB port for the first time ...but the 471 looks to be hung and does not show any playlist or songs list etc on the display and keeps showing "Loading.........."

I tried one more USB stick which had some video songs .....but with the same result......

Is there a problem in my 471 so that I need to call for support ....?
or I need to do some additional configuration to use the USB port .....?

or is there any limitation of file format which the 471 recongnizes .....?

AVLover

I have the 571 model and connect my 30gb ipod without any issues. I have many playlists with around 25gb of songs/videos/photos and it shows up perfectly and plays the songs without any issues. If you have a car stereo which supports ipod try to connect and check to rule out ipod problem.

thanks

Back