same taste as mine.....

My good Lord! 12hz! What the hell? Like you want to be jolted out of your sleep thinking its an earthquake! Good luck getting there Manu.

@ Manu
Did you check out the buttkickers ever?

They could be one neat addition to your set up. I saw those after a long time in John's set.

wishes

@ Manu

They could be one neat addition to your set up. I saw those after a long time in John's set.

wishes

nai yaar buttkickers baare main suneiya taan hai par test nai kita kaddi ,dekhoonga je requirment hoi te :D :D (i heard about buttkickers but never test them,i'll see if i require it as per need)

Last edited:
nai yaar buttkickers baare main suneiya taan hai par test nai kita kaddi ,dekhoonga je requirment hoi te :D :D

Oston pellan, ek stereo amp add kar laveen set vich. Odey bass atey AVR de bass vich bahut bahut qualitative farak hai. You will LOVE the bass via a stereo amp.

(Before that, get one stereo apm to your set. The quality and form of bass shall appeal you much better when u hear music via a stereo amp.)

Hip Hop or Rap sunda hain?
(do you listen to hip hop or Rap?)

Last edited:
Gentlemen, can I invite you both to observe the following rule:

"All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display."

If you need to speak in Punjabi to set the mood of phrase, it is only decent that you translate for people who do not understand the language. Remember, we are a country with 26 odd languages !!

Cheers

Oston pellan, ek stereo amp add kar laveen set vich. Odey bass atey AVR de bass vich bahut bahut qualitative farak hai. You will LOVE the bass via a stereo amp.

Hip Hop or Rap sunda hain?

yaar we have to talk in english :D mr. venkatcr sirji strictly announce this ,yaar my main use for avr is for ps3 games and eng movies

"All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display."

If you need to speak in Punjabi to set the mood of phrase, it is only decent that you translate for people who do not understand the language. Remember, we are a country with 26 odd languages !!

Cheers

ok sir ji got it :eek:

Cheers

Just did the needful sire. Worded the regional into a foreign language ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Manu

wishes

****OFF TOPIC****

Are buttkickers same what I know as Bass Shakers ??? or is there a difference.....any idea about how does much one costs????

nai yaar buttkickers baare main suneiya taan hai par test nai kita kaddi ,dekhoonga je requirment hoi te :D :D (i heard about buttkickers but never test them,i'll see if i require it as per need)

Sirji ...

Try this one ...:)
[IMG2]http://bp2.blogger.com/_Ydto3T4dn6o/R7LLx3RXesI/AAAAAAAAALI/4YvfpfokNV4/s320/bracebent.jpg[/IMG2]

you can customize the shoe size to the size of your butt :D

Cheers

****OFF TOPIC****

Are buttkickers same what I know as Bass Shakers ??? or is there a difference.....any idea about how does much one costs????

To get details check the links and Look at the few videos posted here - ButtKicker

Prices will vary per model. Once u select a model on the site, look it up on amazon.com ..they hv this there.

wishes

Customised shoe size!! Typical Gobble. :) I was starting to think something was distracting him from his usual humour. Glad you are back.

Cheers

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back