Samsung 50 Q90A or LG 48 A1 OLED or Sony X80J or Samsung THE FRAME TV 50 inch as new bedroom TV

sunster

Hi. My trusty 43 Inch LG 4k LED TV broke down yesterday and I am looking for a new TV but max 50 Inches as the cabinet wont fit anything larger. Its for my bedroom so reflections are minimum. I have narrowed it down to Samsung 50 Q90A or LG 48 A1 OLED Sony X80J or Samsung FRAME TV. What's the best option here in terms of picture quality, sound and features. A 120 hz panel wont really matter much as I wont do any gaming on this tv at least for now but it would be nice to have. Sound quality is important. Also does the absence of Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos on the Samsung Q90A and FRAME TV really matter ? I use Fire TV 4k stick for streaming. No tata sky. Thanks. Sunny

Last edited:
I am also looking for one. Is oled not worth it if it the room is too bright?
OLEDs have a very reflective screen, so you won't be able to enjoy the clarity that it's known for in a bright setting. I am also in the same boat actually, need a TV for my bright living room.

After seeing a lot of reviews I have narrowed it down to the LG c1 or the cheaper Lg A1 Oled. Any suggestions if the A1 is good enough ? The C1 has a better processor and is a bit brighter but also around 20000 more. So I’m thinking what to do.

After seeing a lot of reviews I have narrowed it down to the LG c1 or the cheaper Lg A1 Oled. Any suggestions if the A1 is good enough ? The C1 has a better processor and is a bit brighter but also around 20000 more. So I’m thinking what to do.
Are you planning to buy PS5 console or Xbox series x? If yes, you might notice the difference, as refresh rate intense games are written for such consoles. PS4 will hardly show a difference in either of those TV's. So my guess is if you are into movie watching and not games, it may be better to save those 20k. Blu-ray 4k is another device that might prefer a C1.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back