LG OLED A/B/C/G Series TV Owners Thread (No price talk)

This is really sad that LG is not updating the firmware for previous year models or it's being delayed / not interested as it's become old. Being a top notch company they should give equal importance even to the older ones (atleast the last gen).

Now C4 has been launched and pre-bookings have already started in the US, updates will be history for older gens.

I remember my previous Sony received quite a few updates even till it's last breath.
Yeah

LG C4 or G4 are in USA.

After going through the details, not much of an improvement of C4 over C3, so in my opinion anybody thinking of buying the C4 should be taking benefit of the highly discounted C3 by year end.

C5 (2025) on the other hand should be a good upgrade with technology, hoping to get MLA like in G series and other things. I plan on taking another one probably 77 or higher by next year.

C4 G4 gets 5 years promise OS upgrades! C2 still its due Sad!
Absolutely true and unacceptable. I too did a deep search and found this article published on toms hardware... Well it clearly states that they are holding it for future release due to latest C4/G4 launches.

But you could expect webOS 23 update this year. Hoping for the best.

https://www.tomsguide.com/tvs/lg-is...ge-for-a-year-before-older-tvs-get-the-update

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back