LG C1 Owners Thread (No Price Talk)

Ok so I understand that the black colour is changing to grey and giving a flickering effect? What movies and time stamp please? Is it on HDR or SDR?Also have you used the black calibration slide for both HDR and SDR to set your black levels? This is important for Oled and the value varies panel to panel.
it was HDR movie..
I havent used any black calibration slide.. can you point me to them ?

also do you know / have any material to calibrate 5.1 ?

Got 03.21.10 update yesterday . Change log doesn't say much as usual .AI picture pro sometimes doesn't seem to work . And it seems to darken the picture in dark scenes .Not sure if this was the case earlier .

Hi guys , anyone able to install and play GEFORCE NOW games on C1, I heard the app is available in content store. But I couldn't find, it may be not yet released for India! Any thoughts?

Requesting all forum members help. This won’t even take 1 minute of your time. Please click the link and watch for 30-40 seconds and comment very poor by LG. These brands should learn to take every customer serious. If American they replace and if Indian they talk rules for their poorly manufactured product. Not asking likes and comments for viewers as I am no YouTuber. Just to teach Lg a lesson. I mean a panel that couldn’t even last for 1000 hours used with all precautions taken

Hi there,
I am experiencing a similar case as yours, the service person asked to get my TV wall mounted first but i asked them for table mount to which they agreed but after 2 days they brought table mount stand for LG A1 ( my TV model- LG C1 XTZ 48 inch ). Now they are delaying the process and i am still waiting for the correct table mount stand.
I was curious to know whether you got the correct table mount stand at last ?

Hi
Recent owner of C148.. had a doubt regarding the stand for the tv. The technician initially came with a wall mount and i asked for the table stand. They said it will take 2 days and then came with a table mount and installed it. Later only i realised that it's not the same as what is shown in the display. Seems like a CX table mount. Trying to get it replaced from the service centre but they are saying this is the right stand. Can anyone confirm?
PXL-20211229-050525050.jpg
PXL-20211229-050549323.jpg
Hi there,
I am experiencing a similar case as yours, the service person asked to get my TV wall mounted first but i asked them for table mount to which they agreed but after 2 days they brought table mount stand for LG A1 ( my TV model- LG C1 XTZ 48 inch ). Now they are delaying the process and i am still waiting for the correct table mount stand.

Hi there,
Also got same small table mount for my 48c1 guess in india 48c1 got small table mount

Guys, how long did it take for the installation guy to visit after delivery? I don't understand why LG does not give the stand as part of the box. For those who want to install the tv themselves, it's an unnecessary hassle.

Requesting all forum members help. This won’t even take 1 minute of your time. Please click the link and watch for 30-40 seconds and comment very poor by LG. These brands should learn to take every customer serious. If American they replace and if Indian they talk rules for their poorly manufactured product. Not asking likes and comments for viewers as I am no YouTuber. Just to teach Lg a lesson. I mean a panel that couldn’t even last for 1000 hours used with all precautions taken

Wow! Thanks for sharing. Made up my mind to stay away from LG OLEDs after watching this. Sony, though comes at a premium, will always give you peace of mind.

Also have tweeted this and tagged LG India.

My C1 is schedule for delivery in couple of days. After seeing so many threads of demo pieces being sold as new is making little anxious. Can existing owner give me to tips to ensure my unit is brand new?

Even i was wondering how the demo pieces were being sold when i was in searching for the best price in the offline store sales people were complaining that you are offering lesser price than us so they might be selling you the demo pieces.

Back