Samsung active shutter 3D glasses with Panasonic 3D TV

TheSeeker

hello,

i recently purchased samsung ssg-3100gb 'full hd 3d' active shutter glasses from someone, thinking that they will work with my panasonic vt20d tv based on some web-reading. however the glasses wouldnt sync to my tv; they just keep flashing red & green. on some reading a probable solution i came across was that the glasses should be first synced to a samsung 3d tv before using them with some other tv. but the seller has already sold his samsung tv some yrs back so the glasses were 'out of sync'. has anybody here faced any such issue before, and can suggest a workaround pls?

thanks.

hello,

i recently purchased samsung ssg-3100gb 'full hd 3d' active shutter glasses from someone, thinking that they will work with my panasonic vt20d tv based on some web-reading. however the glasses wouldnt sync to my tv; they just keep flashing red & green. on some reading a probable solution i came across was that the glasses should be first synced to a samsung 3d tv before using them with some other tv. but the seller has already sold his samsung tv some yrs back so the glasses were 'out of sync'. has anybody here faced any such issue before, and can suggest a workaround pls?

thanks.
What content you are using? If you are using a 3d bluray disc then it will get registered. But if you are trying demo clips from YouTube, it won't. This is based on my experience with active 3d glasses which is BT500 compatible used for my Sony 9300D using ps4 as bluray player and over 38 3d Bluray titles bought from amazon. Other than BR discs, if you have plex server client with a downloaded 3d movie content you could watch theoretically. But I don't use plex server or client and so you need to find it out yourself by trial and error.

What content you are using? If you are using a 3d bluray disc then it will get registered. But if you are trying demo clips from YouTube, it won't. This is based on my experience with active 3d glasses which is BT500 compatible used for my Sony 9300D using ps4 as bluray player and over 38 3d Bluray titles bought from amazon. Other than BR discs, if you have plex server client with a downloaded 3d movie content you could watch theoretically. But I don't use plex server or client and so you need to find it out yourself by trial and error.

yes its the latter. i think i should try with the ps4 too. thanks for the idea.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back