Samsung B650/B550 availability in Bangalore

raj

Does anyone know where are either of these two Samsung 40" models (B650/B550) available. Most of the shops I spoke to says B650 has not been released at all. About B550, no one seems to have the stock. Looks like we have to pay the full amount and wait for a week to ten days for them to source it. Any ideas on where I can get one for quick delivery (say a day or two)?
Thanks.

As mentioned in another post, Ezone Koramangala have the set on display. However they are charging 79990. I think you can definitely call up Girias(Inner Ring Road). They might not have the set on display but i think they can get it for you. When it comes to pricing i really find them the best. I am sure most samsung displays have atleast a 20% discount on the MRP on most popular models. If you need i can give you the name of a contact and his phone number at Girias to check for availability and pricing.

I will check out ezone koramangala. Can you pass on the Giria sales guys contacts? I will check him out too. For B550 40", I got the best quote (56.5K) from Giria in Banaswadi. But he did not have it in stock. Thanks a lot.

I will check out ezone koramangala. Can you pass on the Giria sales guys contacts? I will check him out too. For B550 40", I got the best quote (56.5K) from Giria in Banaswadi. But he did not have it in stock. Thanks a lot.

Just a heads up that ezone is overcharging and prices their items at higher prices than other AV avenues. I have had good experience with Girias as well in Sadashivanagar (near Cauvery theatre).

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back