Samsung plasma "shocker of a price"!!!!

Mine got delivered few days back and installed it today only due to some modification jobs in and around. As I am already playing with full HD PJ, happy with the quality and the color depth of this plasma. Have to start tweaking after break-in.

Regards

Last edited:
Mine got delivered few days back and installed it today only due to some modification jobs in and around. As I am already playing with full HD PJ, happy with the quality and the color depth of this plasma. Have to start tweaking after break-in.

Regards

Have you got it wall mounted ? The samsung guy told me that the thin wall mount is out of stock. This was on monday, and he has not called back since.

Have put it on the stand for now, but am waiting for it to be wall mounted. I hope that I won't have to wait too long.

By the way, the PQ is great. A real step up from my earlier Samsung B450 plasma.

Yes, I got wall mounted... While he is doing installation i could see he has another 1 extra... So it is back in stock.(Slim)

congrats srini. I too got it wall mounted on slim mount!

Thanks Anm, could see a vast improvement in PQ from earlier gen plasmas. As of now no buzz/no other significant noticeable defects.:cool: Cool factor is it is slim.

what is difference between normal mount and a slim mount.

does anyone here have pics? if yes, can you post them here

Thanks

DANG.. can't believe I didn't see this deal till now. That was a really sweet price :clapping:

At the rate the prices are dropping, maybe I can get a ~ 60" big screen TV for under a lakh next Diwali :D

@All: Was buying for a friend from JD, he has fresh pieces and the offer is available till World Cup. If you have missed out, now you can buy it :)

just now ordered one for me from vaibhav :)

lucky to have the offer back, as when i called him few weeks back, the offer was no more.

He says he has 4 pieces now on this offer price for world cup.

just now ordered one for me from vaibhav :)

lucky to have the offer back, as when i called him few weeks back, the offer was no more.

He says he has 4 pieces now on this offer price for world cup.

Congrats !!! Howcome his world cup offer is not advertised anywhere? :indifferent14:

This is not a open and everywhere available offer.

its a exclusive deal between vaibhav and HIFI Vision :)

I mean it, i didn't find this price for this TV anywhere in bangalore

Lol @ Kittu,:lol:,usually offers are for models that is difficult to sell:eek:
But I too secretly wish that he has similar offers for LG LED.;)

Lol @ Kittu,:lol:,usually offers are for models that is difficult to sell:eek:
But I too secretly wish that he has similar offers for LG LED.;)

I spoke with Vibhav he said no deals on LEDs, asked him about what is this worldcup offer.. ? howcome he is able to sell the 6500 less than 550 price...? :rolleyes: he dint say anything but just said only this TV has the offer ....

After more than a month and a half of usage i am starting to notice that this tv apart from its black level and retention compared to v20 has better color,details,less noise,better SD and so it is just an amazing value for the price at which vibhav is offering this.VT20,25 might be better but i am not sure since i don't have them and have also not seen them in the showrooms.

Saw the GT20 in Panasonic show room yesterday and i must admit it was the first time i ever actually liked 3d in a flat panel tv.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back