samsung ps50b550 @ 65000/- without negotiations, fair enough?

atulpilot

hey guys .
i have got a quote of 65000/-for samsung ps50b550 50"full hd plasma without negotiations and the agent promised to lower more when i will deal in cash with him from pune central at shivajinagar,opp e-square,pune.

the second deal i got around 70000/- from samsung plaza,dhole patil road,pune.

65k sure sounds yummy! MRP is 100k right? Make sure you are not getting a demo piece. All the best.
And, just a thought. Why not keep all buying/bargaining queries in one thread? It would be easier for future buyers to get all relevant 50B550 information at one place :)

65k sure sounds yummy! MRP is 100k right? Make sure you are not getting a demo piece. All the best.
And, just a thought. Why not keep all buying/bargaining queries in one thread? It would be easier for future buyers to get all relevant 50B550 information at one place :)

There is already a "Price Thread" in this forum. Agree, good idea to keep it updated with pricing realted information.

Are you sure its the 50PSB550 ie, the 1080p model ?
If so, its a steal.

I just bought the Sammy 50PSB450 (the 720p model) at Rs 64,500.

Yup i don't think thats a feasible price for the dealer unless its a demo piece, please do check once, because the best price one can get around here, in bangalore is about 80-85k.
Regards...

welcome shuvd :) !

hey guys .
i have got a quote of 65000/-for samsung ps50b550 50"full hd plasma without negotiations and the agent promised to lower more when i will deal in cash with him from pune central at shivajinagar,opp e-square,pune.

the second deal i got around 70000/- from samsung plaza,dhole patil road,pune.

Atul, have you bought the PS50B550? If so, what price and how's your experience with the TV been thus far?

Thanks.

65K is an excellent deal, hoping prices will only go downward by diwali and more exciting offers will come in.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back