Samsung PS51E550 Plasma Group Buy - Interest check

Got a call from Jumbo today. I said I would like to have E8000 but my budget is around 70k only - not interested in that mirror E550 - it would be an hassle to switch off lights before watching it. He said you just come and we can work something out. He refused to discuss final cost over phone - said I would have to come and close the deal.

Maybe if I decide to go, will keep you guys informed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Let me know if you are planning to buy the same, i am looking for the Samsung tab at a lower cost.I can buy the tab from you.

Went to Jumbo today with full intention of buying E8000 and negotiating hard. There are no stocks anymore, he called up Samsung, even they dont have any stock :(

Before he confirmed with the company, he was offering 12k for taking back the tablet. He said since it is a gift, there would be no warranty and no tax, so effectively its price is already low and he cant offer more as he cant sell it for more than that.

Asked him for final price on E550, he said 75k. I said 70k max and he started calculating. I asked him to get the Birla guy as I needed extended warranty as well, his tone suddenly changed. Birla person had left and seemed like they were no more interested in selling the TV. They called him and said yes extended warranty will be available with financing.

I noticed an indifferent attitude thereon, they were not even talking of closing the deal. Wonder if they have an issue with Birla scheme but I got pissed off and left.

Was so keen on getting E8000, would have taken it at 75k today but no negotiation happened as Samsung was not sure of when stocks would be back.

Went to Jumbo today with full intention of buying E8000 and negotiating hard. There are no stocks anymore, he called up Samsung, even they dont have any stock :(

Before he confirmed with the company, he was offering 12k for taking back the tablet. He said since it is a gift, there would be no warranty and no tax, so effectively its price is already low and he cant offer more as he cant sell it for more than that.

Asked him for final price on E550, he said 75k. I said 70k max and he started calculating. I asked him to get the Birla guy as I needed extended warranty as well, his tone suddenly changed. Birla person had left and seemed like they were no more interested in selling the TV. They called him and said yes extended warranty will be available with financing.

I noticed an indifferent attitude thereon, they were not even talking of closing the deal. Wonder if they have an issue with Birla scheme but I got pissed off and left.

Was so keen on getting E8000, would have taken it at 75k today but no negotiation happened as Samsung was not sure of when stocks would be back.

I feel wait for 51E8000 is good as the reflections on the screen is very low.

Can check this for more details. I have seen E550 and 51E8000 side by side and found E8000 much better for Brighter Living Room

http://www.hifivision.com/television/30412-owner-expert-view-samy-51e8000-11.html#post432209

In my every post on Samsung india Facebook Page abt extended warranty on plasma I have got reply that its available...then why extended warranty is not available?

I feel wait for 51E8000 is good as the reflections on the screen is very low.

Can check this for more details. I have seen E550 and 51E8000 side by side and found E8000 much better for Brighter Living Room

http://www.hifivision.com/television/30412-owner-expert-view-samy-51e8000-11.html#post432209

51E8000 is available at Samsung store in sec 18 noida but there is no discount and no buyback offer on tab... Yes, i noticed considerable difference in reflection.

Samsung video was playing and there was a scene with just samsung logo at the center and entire screen was black... E8000 was pure black while E550 was too gray, dont know how it could be so different. E550 felt like my current LCD, I was shocked... Wonder what setting was being used...

In Delhi, extended warranty is available at 2200 for 1 year when financed through Bajaj.

heyyyy are you facing any image retention problems?? like the DTH logo or the Black bands ?? this is the only thing that is keepin me from buying this tv.....

heyyyy are you facing any image retention problems?? like the DTH logo or the Black bands ?? this is the only thing that is keepin me from buying this tv.....
I am using 51e8000 for almost 220+ hrs and haven't seen any IR yet. I am using videocon HD d2h.

There is also good post by just4kix on this forum. you can refer that for more details.

Samsung PS51E550 Plasma. audio

I am having trouble getting my samsung soundbar 450 to work with my tv. It works with my blue ray player and blue tooth. I have tried hdmi, optical, and aux and none of them work with the tv.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back