Next best option if I can't get a Toshiba U7980 (Budget 70k, Chennai)

Restating this thread title again --

Next best option if I can't get a Toshiba U7980​

Getting tired waiting and waiting for 65u7980 to become easily available. Easy availability is a criteria as do not have enough energy to track through blink and you miss availabilities or go through lots of efforts to find a specific deal.
Any suggestion? TV is for living room with decent room lights. Most of the watching is normal viewing by family members Netflix, prime, Hotstar, Youtube etc. with some HQ rips via Plex.
Decent picture is the primary criteria. Smartness, Audio etc does not matter much as as Home theatre and Nvidia shield to take care of both. In fact non android might be better, what i hear android tv have slow boot up time.

How is Thompson oauthpros, Any one personally using or have used it. looks decent for 65incher with 500 nits brightness. Any negatives?
Not in absolute hurry and Toshiba 7980 fitted most of the criteria ,but this waiting game has gone much longer than anticipated. Also with upcoming gudi-padwa deals wanted to explore if can get some decent deals .

Restating this thread title again --

Next best option if I can't get a Toshiba U7980​

Getting tired waiting and waiting for 65u7980 to become easily available. Easy availability is a criteria as do not have enough energy to track through blink and you miss availabilities or go through lots of efforts to find a specific deal.
Any suggestion? TV is for living room with decent room lights. Most of the watching is normal viewing by family members Netflix, prime, Hotstar, Youtube etc. with some HQ rips via Plex.
Decent picture is the primary criteria. Smartness, Audio etc does not matter much as as Home theatre and Nvidia shield to take care of both. In fact non android might be better, what i hear android tv have slow boot up time.

How is Thompson oauthpros, Any one personally using or have used it. looks decent for 65incher with 500 nits brightness. Any negatives?
Not in absolute hurry and Toshiba 7980 fitted most of the criteria ,but this waiting game has gone much longer than anticipated. Also with upcoming gudi-padwa deals wanted to explore if can get some decent deals .
Who is actually making the Thomsons? (These days BRAND sticker & rebranding is unclear).

Who is actually making the Thomsons? (These days BRAND sticker & rebranding is unclear).
its made by some company SPPL. I think via contract manufacturing. There is a video of factory making TV on you tube also.
I was considering this for price, if anyway have to make compromise , better save some money also. it was going below 50k for 65 inch with all the applicable discounts few days back. Reviews seems fine.
Another option I was seeing was Panasonic 65HX700. But not able to find any details of this model. Neither on product link neither any proper user reviews.

its made by some company SPPL. I think via contract manufacturing. There is a video of factory making TV on you tube also.
I was considering this for price, if anyway have to make compromise , better save some money also. it was going below 50k for 65 inch with all the applicable discounts few days back. Reviews seems fine.
Another option I was seeing was Panasonic 65HX700. But not able to find any details of this model. Neither on product link neither any proper user reviews.
It's same company which markets Kodak brand TVs. Enough said.

Is this Sky Worth? doing Thomson & Kodak?

if a decent 65 incher is not feasible in given budget(60-70k), should i move my focus and instead look for 55 inch models?
If going with 55 inch would like to keep it in 40-50k range. What are options to consider here.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back