Sanyo 49" IPS panel

krishnadeva

1+1 extended warranty released on amazon.in

2USB+2HDMI @ 35K. Is this a good brand.

Sanyo is Japanese, so it would be good ? they are advertising it to be no issues on the panel for 10years and 1+1 product warranty.

Should I go for Sanyo or Infocus at 30K Innolux panel ?

Plan to attach a chromecast.

Sanyo once used to be nice brand in 70s/80s now a subsidiary of Panasonic. Seen few vintage A/V gears still working.

Not sure about the current support though. You can choose which you like the most.

1+1 extended warranty released on amazon.in

2USB+2HDMI @ 35K. Is this a good brand.

Sanyo is Japanese, so it would be good ? they are advertising it to be no issues on the panel for 10years and 1+1 product warranty.

Should I go for Sanyo or Infocus at 30K Innolux panel ?

Plan to attach a chromecast.

I had the 50" Infocus TV - color reproduction is great on the TV (after tweaking the settings). Upscaling of 720p content is also great!
But, the main problem was the sound. There is NO audio-out for the TV. There is a headphone out, but when you connect speakers to it, you will be getting a humming sound.

If you have a set-top box, then you can connect external speakers to this else, you have to buy an HDMI extender box and then connect the speakers to it.

So, if you connect a chromecast, you will be getting sound through the TV's speakers and not through any external sound system (if you have that setup)

I don't watch regular TV so don't own a set-top box. Hence, I have returned my TV. Thought you should be aware that the TV has no sound out port.

Cheers.

I had the 50" Infocus TV - color reproduction is great on the TV (after tweaking the settings). Upscaling of 720p content is also great!
But, the main problem was the sound. There is NO audio-out for the TV. There is a headphone out, but when you connect speakers to it, you will be getting a humming sound.

If you have a set-top box, then you can connect external speakers to this else, you have to buy an HDMI extender box and then connect the speakers to it.

So, if you connect a chromecast, you will be getting sound through the TV's speakers and not through any external sound system (if you have that setup)

I don't watch regular TV so don't own a set-top box. Hence, I have returned my TV. Thought you should be aware that the TV has no sound out port.

Cheers.

Thanks.. I just ordered the infocus 50" through amazon. doesnt it have an ARC? i will connect Chromecast and my STB will be routed via hdmi->denon amp->hdmi to TV .. Will i still hear sound from tv inbuilt speakers when i play through chromecast?

I ordered the Sanyo 49 incher today for my parents. All service support is through existing Panasonic service centers - i called and verified local Panasonic service. Even though it was 4K more than the Infocus 50, i went for it as there was local service support. Will post my views once i get it from Amazon

I ordered the Sanyo 49 incher today for my parents. All service support is through existing Panasonic service centers - i called and verified local Panasonic service. Even though it was 4K more than the Infocus 50, i went for it as there was local service support. Will post my views once i get it from Amazon
Hi Sash - can you please share you review? Thanks1

I sent a mail to Sanyo for extended warranty details..They gave a number and asked me to contact local service centre.Its a basic 43 inch tv and price will be 16k at amazon..I called the service centre and got the info that for 43 inches the extended warranty is 5200 for 1 yr and for 4 yrs it is 18k!!!I Completely dropped the idea of buying Sanyo..Any sanyo customers who bought extended warranty kindly share your thoughts..Is the info provided by service centre correct?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back