Sanyo 49" IPS panel

krishnadeva

1+1 extended warranty released on amazon.in

2USB+2HDMI @ 35K. Is this a good brand.

Sanyo is Japanese, so it would be good ? they are advertising it to be no issues on the panel for 10years and 1+1 product warranty.

Should I go for Sanyo or Infocus at 30K Innolux panel ?

Plan to attach a chromecast.

Sanyo once used to be nice brand in 70s/80s now a subsidiary of Panasonic. Seen few vintage A/V gears still working.

Not sure about the current support though. You can choose which you like the most.

1+1 extended warranty released on amazon.in

2USB+2HDMI @ 35K. Is this a good brand.

Sanyo is Japanese, so it would be good ? they are advertising it to be no issues on the panel for 10years and 1+1 product warranty.

Should I go for Sanyo or Infocus at 30K Innolux panel ?

Plan to attach a chromecast.

I had the 50" Infocus TV - color reproduction is great on the TV (after tweaking the settings). Upscaling of 720p content is also great!
But, the main problem was the sound. There is NO audio-out for the TV. There is a headphone out, but when you connect speakers to it, you will be getting a humming sound.

If you have a set-top box, then you can connect external speakers to this else, you have to buy an HDMI extender box and then connect the speakers to it.

So, if you connect a chromecast, you will be getting sound through the TV's speakers and not through any external sound system (if you have that setup)

I don't watch regular TV so don't own a set-top box. Hence, I have returned my TV. Thought you should be aware that the TV has no sound out port.

Cheers.

I had the 50" Infocus TV - color reproduction is great on the TV (after tweaking the settings). Upscaling of 720p content is also great!
But, the main problem was the sound. There is NO audio-out for the TV. There is a headphone out, but when you connect speakers to it, you will be getting a humming sound.

If you have a set-top box, then you can connect external speakers to this else, you have to buy an HDMI extender box and then connect the speakers to it.

So, if you connect a chromecast, you will be getting sound through the TV's speakers and not through any external sound system (if you have that setup)

I don't watch regular TV so don't own a set-top box. Hence, I have returned my TV. Thought you should be aware that the TV has no sound out port.

Cheers.

Thanks.. I just ordered the infocus 50" through amazon. doesnt it have an ARC? i will connect Chromecast and my STB will be routed via hdmi->denon amp->hdmi to TV .. Will i still hear sound from tv inbuilt speakers when i play through chromecast?

I ordered the Sanyo 49 incher today for my parents. All service support is through existing Panasonic service centers - i called and verified local Panasonic service. Even though it was 4K more than the Infocus 50, i went for it as there was local service support. Will post my views once i get it from Amazon

I ordered the Sanyo 49 incher today for my parents. All service support is through existing Panasonic service centers - i called and verified local Panasonic service. Even though it was 4K more than the Infocus 50, i went for it as there was local service support. Will post my views once i get it from Amazon
Hi Sash - can you please share you review? Thanks1

I sent a mail to Sanyo for extended warranty details..They gave a number and asked me to contact local service centre.Its a basic 43 inch tv and price will be 16k at amazon..I called the service centre and got the info that for 43 inches the extended warranty is 5200 for 1 yr and for 4 yrs it is 18k!!!I Completely dropped the idea of buying Sanyo..Any sanyo customers who bought extended warranty kindly share your thoughts..Is the info provided by service centre correct?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back