Seagate FreeAgent Theater+ HD Media Player Owner's Thread

Hey Shivam,

I doubt anybody is using a 7 inch car screen for a media player. Why don't you try posting your query in the television section. Maybe somebody from there can help.

Cheers,
Sid.

i bought seagate free agent go hd media player i up date it from 1.26 to 2.24 now it stop working it show only seagte screen now what should i do that it works again

Hi, I also own Free Agent Theatre+ and using it with 25"CRT(Planning to buy Samsung PS51D550) and for audio connect it to Onkyo SR 608 with 7.1 channel Elac Speakers. The audio is excellent. I have not been able to play 10.1 gb file M2TS file "victoria secrets fashion 2010" downloaded from torrentz (only audio but no video).Otherwise this file plays well on computer through VLC player. Similarly not able to see video (can hear audio) of mkv file of 3.8 gb ("From Paris with love"- downloaded from torrentz). Other files (ts, mkv, mp4 etc) play fine. Is there something wrong with the files if yes then why do they play well on laptop through VLC? Kindly help

i bought seagate free agent go hd media player i up date it from 1.26 to 2.24 now it stop working it show only seagte screen now what should i do that it works again

Hey there is no 2.24 firmware. If you mean to say 2.23 you needed to first install 1.55 and then install 2.23 from the asia download page.

Remember without installing 1.55, 2.23 will not work.

Since the software is not working do this manual process. GoFlex TV and FreeAgent Theater Plus - Manual Firmware Update Process

Even after this manual process, it is not working then follow this thread. FAT+ isn't working after firmware 2.23 update - Seagate Community Forums

Hi, I also own Free Agent Theatre+ and using it with 25"CRT(Planning to buy Samsung PS51D550) and for audio connect it to Onkyo SR 608 with 7.1 channel Elac Speakers. The audio is excellent. I have not been able to play 10.1 gb file M2TS file "victoria secrets fashion 2010" downloaded from torrentz (only audio but no video).Otherwise this file plays well on computer through VLC player. Similarly not able to see video (can hear audio) of mkv file of 3.8 gb ("From Paris with love"- downloaded from torrentz). Other files (ts, mkv, mp4 etc) play fine. Is there something wrong with the files if yes then why do they play well on laptop through VLC? Kindly help

Your Theater+ is feeling the heat playing the files from Victoria's Secrets.:eek:hyeah: The player is not supporting the codecs. Try downloading different format of the same.

may be the codec is missing , put Victoria's Secrets to a media converter .. to reveal the secret ..
convert to suitable format. may take overnight

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back