SeaGate HD media Player

It's costier than WD TV Live. Infact, I read somewhere, even the Asus O!Play is better (and cheaper) than this.

If any one willing to buy FreeAgent Theater+ HD Media Player from singapore
its cheaper than normal untill 31 september 2010

check this site

Seagate Technology
this offer extend untill 31 sep 2010 any one want to buy can buy

http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=261&e=186492&elq=2c264300e3ff471299b5ac1a29e5d372

29005956439507313262_thumb.png

Last edited:
Chinese player - read all the feature list...also read all the reviews and find what you are looking for

@dmk..

It does all.. its extremely vfm for 6500..

wanted a playon..but thght will get that after getting a bigger LCD. no point in getting a 10k player for 8k LCD. :S.

I have posted a detailed preview in TE. check there..

Gets a year warranty from MH too.. so.. :)

I have only used the WD one before.. and this one is wayy better than that.

if any one willing to buy freeagent theater+ hd media player from singapore
its cheaper than normal untill 31 september 2010

check this site

seagate technology
this offer extend untill 31 sep 2010 any one want to buy can buy

Seagate

29005956439507313262_thumb.png

what i think is better go for seagate its cheap
i will inform my friend in singapore to buy for me.
It only s$89 it cost around 3100 inr only.

Hi,

I bought this Freeagent T+ a month ago. It plays all formats nicely I tried so far.

The minus I found is there is no folder list. If you select movies, it will catch all the movies from all the folders/subfolders and list it. If movies are huge (like 500+), it is bit hard to go to pick your own. The same is for the case of Photos. I don't know whether it is same with WD or with others.

Since I already have Seagate freeagent 500GB external Hard drive, it is easy to slot it inside this media. But it is producing heat while playing. So I am placing it outside with USB connectivity. If it is a air-conditioned room, I hope it will be OK to slot it inside.

I bought it for 5.9K. Overall it is good to me. I never tried firmware upgrade so far.

i finally got the Seagate FAT+ when connected with my LCD and Onkyo 6200, what a amazing picture and sound quality it really nice, better than my previous WDTV there many function
for example
DVD menus can play
increase subtitle size
move subtitle
Network streaming
support for wireless
.FLV play back( not done by WDTV gen1)
AAC digital out put (WDTV we need to change to Stereo)
we can say many things like this

its really amazing guys

you can go for three hdd including one free agent go.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back