Sennheiser HD [email protected]

Kevian

Guys,

I wish to buy Sennheiser HD 518 headphones.
sennheiser_hd518-228x228.jpg

I went straight to Flipkart and found the price at 7490

Then checked amazon but the product cannot be shipped to India.

Checked on Junglee and the price is 5760. But it is sold by a different seller 24sevenindia.com which I've never heard of.

Anybody has any good experience with 24sevenindia?

Any other good deals on 518s are also welcome.

P.S. Please check the hyperlinks.

Thanks,
Kevian

hi, i just got the delivery of my Jabra freeway flat in 4 days from same seller. no issue. very good price compare to other known sellers.

I have received 518s yesterday. DTDC shipping was 60/-. 24sevenindia.com is the only website which is selling this headphone at this price.

I have tried these cans with my Laptop & Samsung Galaxy S.
With Laptop, its good at instrument seperation and over all imaging.
With Galaxy phone(after voodoo tweak on wolfson dac), the sound is different and it definitely sounds good over laptop. I cannot put it in words but i found remarkable improvement via phone.

Now, I want to try these on a proper headphone DAC.

Pics

12%2520-%25202.jpg

12%2520-%25201.jpg

12%2520-%25203.jpg

Regards,
Kevian

Last edited:
Even I am waiting for inputs on that Clearcut. I am thinking of something portable DAC+Amp to carry with my laptop.

A good DAC (+pre) will definitely make a big difference. Any headphone costing Rs. 2k and above deserves one. I got my Senn Px100 last night and heard them with my Galaxy mobile. The sound was certainly much better than stock earphones, even that of ipod's- but it was not really brilliant. When I hooked it to my Caiman DAC, the sound was amazing. Huge difference in terms of openness, detailing, tightness and speed. You MUST get a USB headphone DAC/AMP if you wish to thoroughly enjoy music with your HD 518..

Thanks Santy and Spiro. I am already having fun with crappy realtek chip. I just wish to try a USB dac and see how much different the experience will be. And then I'll pull the trigger on USB Dac. Another thread on USB Dac is encouraging me to go for it blindly:p

Kevian

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back