Sennheiser HD800 for Rs.58880 or even lower

...94,990, with 24% discount is 71,644

then,

Buy some crap cheapo tiny speakers for 399, and the total price drops to 57,635!

What?

Well, if I was in the market for these, I wouldn't be arguing the logic. I'd be buying. And looking for a couple of holes somewhere to block up with 399 speakers.

What's more...

Doesn't this make them substantially cheaper than in Europe?

~

I think you won't get HD800 at this price (approx.$960) anywhere else.

I am not sure about prices in Europe but the US price is around $1500.

Last edited:
God, this is financial murder!! I so badly want to jump on this but the reality is that most of the time I listen while travelling. Better to invest in CIEM for me but the price, the price!

Go For It!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

We are waiting to hear
One who succumbed to his audiophile ear
And spent the money that would splash a lifetime of beer
Or reserved in the name of jewelry for his dear

One click is all it takes
The shopping cart will bill the stakes
The mumblings and excuses an audiophile then fakes
When the Wifey to his indiscretions awakes!!

:)
G0bble

indialogue said:
I so badly want to jump on this but the reality is that most of the time I listen while travelling.

Too big, too open ...and too damned valuable! And portables won't even take the plug, let alone drive it.

Even my Audio-Technicas are too big, open, and not nearly sturdy enough for trains and plains.

Beware, Oh beware, the bargain that is too good to miss, when the thing is not actually the right product.

Bought it yet?

No.

Well, to be honest, just now I don't think I will.

Probably a lot of us have been rushing off to take in some reviews. If it was a real shop where I could put the thing on my head, and even take my headphone amp along, then this could be dangerous indeed, and your poetry would be on the mark.

I think this is a headphone one has to know it is for you, before buying, even though the resellability is probably gold-plated, and, very special offers in the past, might not even involve a loss.

Hey, though... it comes in a damned nice box :D

What I''ll definitely drink to: More offers like this in India. Please.

Financially, thank god it wasn't a similar offer on Audeze!!!! :sad:

Last edited:
I've added that damned thing in my cart and have went till the last moment of checkout, for more than 5 times now. Always stopped at the last moment, trying to find even more reason to buy this.

Still not sure. I need a new AVR/new speakers/new amp (and most importantly I need to save for a house as well).

Really wish I manage to dig some gold somewhere.

Yep. It would be good to have the experience of owning what some call one of the best headphones in the world. Just to have the experience.

But, whether it is a never-to-be-repeated offer or not, it is still a lot of money. It's 25% of my spendable savings. Need some gold too!

I too added it in my cart many times yesterday but I emptied the cart after considering monetary and non-monetary factors.

I have listened to them during my recent visit to Hong Kong so I can vouch about their sound quality and other features. But they need a good amp to perform at their best. Keep this important factor in mind while buying.

We are waiting to hear
One who succumbed to his audiophile ear
And spent the money that would splash a lifetime of beer
Or reserved in the name of jewelry for his dear

One click is all it takes
The shopping cart will bill the stakes
The mumblings and excuses an audiophile then fakes
When the Wifey to his indiscretions awakes!!

:)
G0bble
================================================

a gobblet :yahoo: of wine on a spirited sunday night
yields pearls of wisdom on monday dawn..:)

succumb not to the fear of explaining to wifey dearest..
succumb to the lust of having one o'er the good ol'ear :lol:

Go brave audiophile..go..:D
into the realm unknown..

go to where the pleasures and the consequences are known..

so click way and flip away..
till stocks last on your friendly flipkart

mpw
===================================

Great to see that people have hearts to dish out a lac of rupees on...well... a pair of headphones. :indifferent14:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back