Servire Sansui AMP

harishchk

Hi,

I have a vintage audio system , Sansui AU-919 amp and Sansui SPX-8000 speakers. The speakers are fine. The Amp is not working , Is there any place in Bangalore where i can get this amp serviced.

Thanks,
Harish

Hi,

I have a vintage audio system , Sansui AU-919 amp and Sansui SPX-8000 speakers. The speakers are fine. The Amp is not working , Is there any place in Bangalore where i can get this amp serviced.

Thanks,
Harish

Bro I dunno about where u will get it serviced.... as I am a mumbai guy... but, I can tell you one thing, the AU-919 is worth the trouble you're taking!

Its one lovely mother of an amp!

Hi Harish, Sansui AU-919 is a real beast, excellent amp, more info here Sansui AU 919

There are no tecs who can repair vintage amps in Bangalore. Contact our member akshay anil jha from Mumbai, he might help you to repair the amp, here is Akshay's # 9867359109 Do you have schematics (service manual)? I am also sending my vintage SANSUI AU 666 & YAMAHA CA 810 (presently not working) amps to Akshay for servicing.

Regards,
Anil

MY DIY PAGE :)

Hi,

Thanks,
Harish

Thank you all for the inputs , I got in touch with Jaya in Corrson and she told that they dont take up service , I was not able to reach to siva .

Got another reference from them , Hi-Tech systems , Koramangala .

Got to call them .

I tried Hi-Tech systems at Koramangala last year, this contact was given by Mr Siva, they do not service vintage amplifiers.

Regards,
Anil

MY DIY PAGE :)

Thank you all for the inputs , I got in touch with Jaya in Corrson and she told that they dont take up service , I was not able to reach to siva .

Got another reference from them , Hi-Tech systems , Koramangala .

Got to call them .

Hi Harish
I am going to meet Akshay on Sunday. Will talk to him about your sansui. But you can call him directly and send him the amp
Your amp will be in the safest hands

Your amp will be in the safest hands
That is absolutely true. Akshay not only fixed my Vintage Sansui AU-X501 but teaked it for better performance and had no problem of any sort after repairs. It has been working smoothly for more than six months now and I always prefer it for listening music.

Hi Harish,

Could you advice on the nature of problem you are facing. Does it not power-on at all? Has anyone worked on the amp before? I hope not. I'll be glad to help you in anyway possible.

Regards.

Back