Share Tidal Playlists / Albums

Also, one quick question in another post you have segregated the ragas as per prahar .. The tracks in this and the segregate links are the same right ?

Yes. The title of each playlist mentions the number and timing (of the day) of the prahar.

Is this thread restricted only for tidal playlist?
Wouldn't it be great to have folks sharing playlist from other platform like Spotify etc as well?
Think it would be better to extend the scope of this thread.
Discard me if you think I m digressing..

Kindly share your favorite Tidal Playlists and Albums here. This is the easiest and most effective way to discover new music in my experience. You could share Playlists created by other users as well. You could share Spotify and Apple Music Playlists too, just mention it in the description.
Its not limited to Tidal Playlists ; @Kumar442244 you're welcome to Share any other platform Playlists.

Its not limited to Tidal Playlists ; @Kumar442244 you're welcome to Share any other platform Playlists.

In that case you as OP might want to ask the moderators to change the title accordingly.

Personally I feel there’s advantage in having a focused thread on one streaming platform. Especially on Tidal as it’s the sole FLAC/higher platform accessible by members and therefore has a niche following. We could have another thread on Spotify playlists.

Thanks, for confirming, @sandeepss. Here are the rest of the playlists:

Thank you so much for sharing these playlists.

Ok guys, I have something precious to share... especially if you are. Hindustani Classical listener. As you might know, Raga’s are demarcated for time of the day (prahar) and they create the best effect during that prahar. I have categorised Ragas by prahar and formed playlists (one for each prahar, eight in all). I have spent a few hours creating these. All I do now is play in shuffle mode the playlist for that prahar. You too can!

I am sharing below the playlist for current prahar - 5 (before dusk, i.e. at the time of this posting). Do add to your Tidal collection, listen to it and give feedback. Just this one playlist contains over 950 tracks from prahar 5 Ragas like Multani, Marwa, Bhimpalasi, Charukesi, Shree et.al . If there are listeners, I shall share the remaining playlists. (Also let me know if you see all 951 tracks when you add it to your collection).

Really appreciate the work that would have gone into this. thank you for sharing.

@drkrack ; great idea for a thread. I've subscribed! :)

Just got onto the Tidal bandwagon seeing this thread. Exploring options now. Just realized while casting through Chromecast cannot get Master quality and it switches to HiFi. Any advice how to cast Master quality.

Just got onto the Tidal bandwagon seeing this thread. Exploring options now. Just realized while casting through Chromecast cannot get Master quality and it switches to HiFi. Any advice how to cast Master quality.
Roon does the first unfold. and will cast to chromecast (I am assuming this is chromecast-audio, CC-video, i think is restricted to 48k). so will get 2x the base frequency of an mqa file. there may be other ways, but i can personally confirm this one works.

Roon does the first unfold. and will cast to chromecast (I am assuming this is chromecast-audio, CC-video, i think is restricted to 48k). so will get 2x the base frequency of an mqa file. there may be other ways, but i can personally confirm this one works.
Thanks for the advice.

Tidal app can unfold upto 96kHz. Then you need an MQA capable DAC (iFi Micro/Nano BL, Dragonfly etc) as renderer for further unfolding in the hardware. Note that some of the Master tracks go beyond 192kHz. Other option would be getting a DAC that supports full unfolding in the hardware like Topping D90 MQA, SMSL M400/500, Bluesound Node 2i and many other expensive DACs.

Tidal app can unfold upto 96kHz. Then you need an MQA capable DAC (iFi Micro/Nano BL, Dragonfly etc) as renderer for further unfolding in the hardware. Note that some of the Master tracks go beyond 192kHz. Other option would be getting a DAC that supports full unfolding in the hardware like Topping D90 MQA, SMSL M400/500, Bluesound Node 2i and many other expensive DACs.
Thanks for your input. I did a bit of DAC search and maybe I will go with Ifi rather than Topping as I don't have that kind of budget.

I searched a bit but this seems quite complex. I found out about Allo signature. Will that along with an AV receiver which support Tidal through Heos allow me to play MQA? What's your setup ?

My playlist for laid back listening,

Tidal - https://tidal.com/playlist/c44b66e2-ce64-4862-ad5d-c9248b53706b

Qobuz - http://open.qobuz.com/playlist/3595209

Tidal one is the master playlist. Some tracks were missing in Qobuz when I imported from Tidal.
Hey @jarneevan

Are you having any issues with Qobuz nowadays? It just goes in to buffering and the app itself takes so long to search and play tracks on pc. I am on Jio Fiber. I tried your playlist and couldn't even listen to.a single song.

Thanks
Vivek

Hey @jarneevan

Are you having any issues with Qobuz nowadays? It just goes in to buffering and the app itself takes so long to search and play tracks on pc. I am on Jio Fiber. I tried your playlist and couldn't even listen to.a single song.

Thanks
Vivek
No, I didn't face such problem. But sometimes the app pauses playing a track midway. Skipping to next track would get it going. In fact I face such problem more often on Tidal. It's usually rare but somedays it happens more often. But never as bad as what you described. Killing the app in Task Manager and restarting it usually fixes the problem for Tidal.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back