Share Tidal Playlists / Albums

Geographical restrictions. The list availability vary as per location. The lists were collected over three different subscriptions, Mexico, Malaysia & Turkey.
Tidal shouldn't have done this. What if Indians want to listen hindi songs in some part of the world they live in.

Geographical restrictions. The list availability vary as per location. The lists were collected over three different subscriptions, Mexico, Malaysia & Turkey.
I've listened to Retro Love, Timeless RD and Magical moments-Amitabh Bachchan n number of times, that was on turkey account. Now I am on US account and realized these are not available.

Could it be because they buy rights region-wise?
Could be possible, in that case all of the Indian music on Tidal is not meant for people of India coz it's not launched here. ;)

To me it's less likely that the rights are region wise, for instance Turkey, Tidal won't target Indian listeners over there and buy hindi music rights for Turkey region. Just my view.

Tidal may have their own reasons behind this

Last edited:
Thanks a lot you are truly awesome :D

The RD Burman and Amitabh Bacchan ones didn't work but the others worked fine
Just FYI and I don't think anyone would be a noob like me but posting it here just in case...

I realized some of the "playlist" that I added from this thread got added to albums in my collection. I was wondering why they were missing from my list. I am new to tidal so didn't realize it

Just FYI and I don't think anyone would be a noob like me but posting it here just in case...

I realized some of the "playlist" that I added from this thread got added to albums in my collection. I was wondering why they were missing from my list. I am new to tidal so didn't realize it
Because recently shared are albums and not playlists !!

Today I discovered Tunemymusic :D

I transferred about 20 spotify playlists over to tidal :) Now I have loads of bollywood as well as non bollywood playlists.

The collection of Hindi Songs on Tidal is so good upto 90s and 2000, didnt know they have such a good coverage for Hindi songs

The collection of Hindi Songs on Tidal is so good upto 90s and 2000, didnt know they have such a good coverage for Hindi songs
Yes, it is, right from the 40’s to 90’s. Most users don’t realise that. Also their coverage of Indian classical, ghazals etc, especially quality stuff is quite deep. Where they lack/lag is films and popular music from the recent times.

Yes, it is, right from the 40’s to 90’s. Most users don’t realise that. Also their coverage of Indian classical, ghazals etc, especially quality stuff is quite deep. Where they lack/lag is films and popular music from the recent times.
For me, anything upto 90's is Tidal (almost every thing I looked for is available), rest is Spotify.

I transferred about 20 spotify playlists over to tidal :) Now I have loads of bollywood as well as non bollywood playlists.

Tunemymusic is amzing
it overcomes the biggest issue i had with Tidal - poor search and hindi songs suggestions. Now i can use Spotify india readymade playlists and import to Tidal in a click :)

Hello msankadi,
Which region of tidal are you referring to here?

Hello msankadi,
Which region of tidal are you referring to here?
I don't think it is region-specific at least based on what I have tested on US and Turkey
Tunemymusic is amzing
it overcomes the biggest issue i had with Tidal - poor search and hindi songs suggestions. Now i can use Spotify india readymade playlists and import to Tidal in a click :)
Exactly, and it is so easy and FREE to boot :) Loved it

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back