Should I Buy Sony HT-S40R

itsmebaloo

Hai Guys,
I want to setup a good sound system in 10×12' Living Room. Mostly Used To Watch Movies with Surround Effect.After Searching in web i found S40R is Good For my requirement...But I Have Found S40R Lacks eARC n Dolby X that i foun in Samsung A67E/B67. Should i Give That Much Importance to Dolby X..? My Budget is 25-30k Any Other Suggestions? TIA.

Check boat 3100 also
Will do. Thank you.
Hai Guys,
I want to setup a good sound system in 10×12' Living Room. Mostly Used To Watch Movies with Surround Effect.After Searching in web i found S40R is Good For my requirement...But I Have Found S40R Lacks eARC n Dolby X that i foun in Samsung A67E/B67. Should i Give That Much Importance to Dolby X..? My Budget is 25-30k Any Other Suggestions? TIA.
And yes, Dts X should be a big plus.

It's Been 10Days Since it got Installed...I am Pretty Satisfied With the bar...Felt Surrounds are lil low but for my small room it's enough.All we need is Good Content..dts format giving best output compared to DD5.1..As it also depends on Tv i can't judge the bar now.Value for money i say.

It's Been 10Days Since it got Installed...I am Pretty Satisfied With the bar...Felt Surrounds are lil low but for my small room it's enough.All we need is Good Content..dts format giving best output compared to DD5.1..As it also depends on Tv i can't judge the bar now.Value for money i say.
Congratulations on the purchase!
I was hooked on to the S40R as I needed an entry level budget 5.1 in the sub 30-35k range. Ended up ordering the A670 (A67e/xl) this night. It was 4-5k cheaper than the B67 and decided on it since they’re practically the same, with a 10W and some cosmetic diff.
My living room’s 13ft x 16ft and I sincerely hope it doesn’t disappoint for my movie watching use case. My other options, albeit briefly, were Sony S500R and Yamaha 1840.

Congratulations on the purchase!
I was hooked on to the S40R as I needed an entry level budget 5.1 in the sub 30-35k range. Ended up ordering the A670 (A67e/xl) this night. It was 4-5k cheaper than the B67 and decided on it since they’re practically the same, with a 10W and some cosmetic diff.
My living room’s 13ft x 16ft and I sincerely hope it doesn’t disappoint for my movie watching use case. My other options, albeit briefly, were Sony S500R and Yamaha 1840.
It's been long...Hope You are enjoying A670 . Please Share your review. How did u felt the rear speakers? They r swa-8500s ig.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back