Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Cannot say anything about sound treatment as i didnot notice any difference, but they look good .
Did you use only the ones as in the picture? Or did you also try their bass traps?
Also is the front cover (brown one) wood or cardboard? Many reviews say it's cardboard.

Well compared to a lot of set up showcased here mine is not worth mentioning. The best i could do was set up a HT on my master bedroom as there is no luxury of a dedicated room.Denon 2400 paired with Dali Zensor3,Zensor1,Zensor Vokal and Bic PL200-ii. 3d blu ray player Sony BDP-4500 and tv is Sony KDL-43W950C. On ceiling using small yamaha satellite speakers that came along with yht 299 for testing atmos. Will be upgrading to some good speakers soon.WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 6.03.32 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 6.04.03 PM.jpeg

Well compared to a lot of set up showcased here mine is not worth mentioning. The best i could do was set up a HT on my master bedroom as there is no luxury of a dedicated room.Denon 2400 paired with Dali Zensor3,Zensor1,Zensor Vokal and Bic PL200-ii. 3d blu ray player Sony BDP-4500 and tv is Sony KDL-43W950C. On ceiling using small yamaha satellite speakers that came along with yht 299 for testing atmos. Will be upgrading to some good speakers soon.View attachment 32688View attachment 32689
Really good ...

Well compared to a lot of set up showcased here mine is not worth mentioning. The best i could do was set up a HT on my master bedroom as there is no luxury of a dedicated room.Denon 2400 paired with Dali Zensor3,Zensor1,Zensor Vokal and Bic PL200-ii. 3d blu ray player Sony BDP-4500 and tv is Sony KDL-43W950C. On ceiling using small yamaha satellite speakers that came along with yht 299 for testing atmos. Will be upgrading to some good speakers soon.View attachment 32688View attachment 32689
Nice...

Setup seems good enough but I feel front L/R are bit high. Maybe I am wrong.

Setup seems good enough but I feel front L/R are bit high. Maybe I am wrong.
I watch movies on a bean ban placed on top of the bed. so the spearks are at ear level. If you notice the bed is already high and even if i sit on the bed with out a bean bag the front speakers driver will be at my ear level. I would like to call this a poor man HT set up hahaha :D

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back