Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Here is my setup:
Bedroom/Media Room:
1. AV Receiver - Denon X510BT
2. Boston Acoustics XS 5.1 speakers
3. Optoma HD 65 720p projector [needs a DMD chip replacement now]

This has served me well so far as most of the nights i will be listening to Ilayaraja music either from FM or USB. My sleeping pill :)
I am thinking of upgrading this setup to support atmos by replacing the AV receiver and add 2 more similar satellite cubes on the ceiling.

PC:
1. FIIO E10K DAC [foobar player used mainly]
2. Logitech Z-623 speakers
3. audio technica ath-m50x
This is really making the whole family happy because of the way the setup sounds.

Work In Progress:
Bought a RPI3 B+ recently. Need to pair it with FIIO E10K and see how it sounds. Otherwise will get a good DAC for PI3. Mainly thinking of ALLO BOSS V1.2. This will my portable media player that i will be taking along as i am planning to integrate this into my car stereo as well. Thinking of a stereo amp and separate Bookshelf for this setup but thats for later upgrade.

Hey guys here are some more pics of my entire set up . Finally got down to clicking some more over the weekend. I have also just added the SOtM sCLK -OCX10 external clock with a seperate sPS - 500 power supply to my existing set up . i Havent had time to listen to it in peace since i had people over . So hopefully over the coming weekend i should be able to do that too. Will post my listening experience with the new toys oncei do it at length :).

Regards
Anand
WHAT A SEXY SET UP AND TRULY AMAZING ARRANGEMENT ,NEAT CLEAN AND ZHAKKAS BHIDU :cool::cool:

Hi,
Just got a new sub XTZ 12.17, its a 500W 12inch sub. Earlier owned svs pb1000.Its a gloss finish & build quality is much better thn my old svs.Will upload the pics soon.
Kiran, hyderabad.

Do we have a dealer in Hyderabad for audition? Approx price?
I was considering SVS pb 1000, this seems like a good option.
yes they appointed a dealer "cinema concepts" 3 months back, that guy is yet to open a demo room, heard a demo at a customers place who had all xtz setup but with their 10.17 model. I had svs pb1000 fr 5yrs,believe me with another 6-7k more of its price u can get this xtz more powerful sub with 9 tuning options.

Being SVS user, how will you compare SVS SB/PB 2000 with XTZ 12.17
I had Pb1000, pb2000 & xtz 12.17 has almost same powered amp at 500watts,but svs is huge in size as it goes much lower down in frequencies esp movies. Xtz is same. in size tht of pb1000. Xtz is known to b more stronger in upper mid bass whereas svs is very strong in the ultra low notes. Plus xtz has 3 equalizers & port tuning options which svs doesnt have, so xtz wd more tuner friendly in different rooms. Most importantly svs is almost expensive by 25k thn xtz!

. Plus xtz has 3 equalizers & port tuning options which svs doesnt have, so xtz wd more tuner friendly in different rooms.

Very nice I must say. Had not heard of this brand before.

What was the landed cost of your Xtz?

Port tuning is present on any sub woofer that is ported. It isn't always marketed that way in some cases as a ported sub woofer is meant to operate as designed. You could use foam bungs or even cotton sport socks to reduce bass and get a little more control.

XTZ is a good brand. Had auditioned their speakers in Chennai hifi show.
The dealer was Surround Swar

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back