Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

The raining of deals had a hurricane effect on my wallet , ended up picking up quiet a few stuff

Cary Audio 805 Anniversary Edition Monoblocks

View attachment 74647

Sonnet Morpheus DAC
View attachment 74649

CEC TL-5 CDT
View attachment 74648

Lastly a stylus to go with the Technics SL-1210 - Audio Note IQ3
View attachment 74651

Thanks to @Record Player @sydney @jai1611 & @essrand for these wonderful gears :)
Oh wow. That's a lot of components. Those mono blocks look and sound amazing.

Will check out the dac on the next visit.

MaSh

It is shocking that a brand like McIntosh would head down the path of a single speaker wireless music system like this, in a market flooded with such devices. If there is money to be made, why not.

I am curious if this is a badge engineered product or one of their very own. The Made in China badge is sort of a giveaway. Would have been nice had they made it as a full stereo option with a second loudspeaker that can connect to the main unit. Will make it a compact option for those who want stereo without the clutter of owning stereo equipment.

It is shocking that a brand like McIntosh would head down the path of a single speaker wireless music system like this, in a market flooded with such devices. If there is money to be made, why not.

I am curious if this is a badge engineered product or one of their very own. The Made in China badge is sort of a giveaway. Would have been nice had they made it as a full stereo option with a second loudspeaker that can connect to the main unit. Will make it a compact option for those who want stereo without the clutter of owning stereo equipment.
They have a higher model which is more of a sound bar form factor for stereo effect. Yes the limitation with this is that its a single speaker but if there was a stereo option it would be a 5star product. Easily beats even Naim Muso

No pictures yet - however just ordered a pair of Genelec G3s - finally.
Hoping to receive by next week.

Going on sale this weekend -
Audiolab 6000a
Chord interconnects (RCA + Coax)
Quad S1 BS speakers
DAC DIY cables
Ifi audio Zen air blue
O&B Custom Power amp

Stay tuned for impressions + sales :)

No pictures yet - however just ordered a pair of Genelec G3s - finally.
Hoping to receive by next week.

Going on sale this weekend -
Audiolab 6000a
Chord interconnects (RCA + Coax)
Quad S1 BS speakers
DAC DIY cables
Ifi audio Zen air blue
O&B Custom Power amp

Stay tuned for impressions + sales :)
Waiting 😊😊😊

Nagra Tube dac -> Nagra 300p power amp -> Devore orangutan O96 speakers
The Nagra Jazz preamp joined the party (top of the stack) one last time before I had had planned to put it up for sale in the classifieds. I played one song and .....
Holy cow! The SQ went to another level. Now this little pre is not going anywhere and staying put at the top of the stack.
(proving to me -- yet again -- what a good pre can do for a system)
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-26 at 5.04.42 PM.jpeg

The Nagra Jazz preamp joined the party (top of the stack) one last time before I had had planned to put it up for sale in the classifieds. I played one song and .....
Holy cow! The SQ went to another level. Now this little pre is not going anywhere and staying put at the top of the stack.
(proving to me -- yet again -- what a good pre can do for a system)
View attachment 74851
The top plank isn’t too happy looks like.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back