Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Last few days of this setup. Have had it for nearly 7 months now, but I've learnt so much along the way in the art and science of home theater. :D
Upgrades coming in the next few days but here it is:

Visuals: Sony XBR X9300e 65" + nVidia Shield TV + Apple TV 4K + Xbox One S (UHD blurays) + PS4 Pro (gaming)
Audio: Denon X1500h + Elac Cinema 10 LCR + Elac Cinema 5 (Rear + Ceiling) + Emotiva BasX S10 + Bic V1220

5.2.2 built over a few months in 2018, am now upgrading to a slightly larger LCR and going for an all white speaker look too.
Will post that one in a separate thread once done. :D

The shift to Apple TV for all my streaming needs was done because its the only streaming box that has Dolby Vision + Dolby Atmos, plus that amazing iTunes Movies 4K library! The nVidia is still the Plex server and all local content player.

IMG_20190117_163917.jpg

Interesting question! :D
500Mbps fiber, I downgraded from 1Gbps this. Barely ever used the full potential of 1000Mbps!

No wonder, 4k is still dream then for non fibre folks. Can you let me know how much monthly this internet is costing? Also for Apple TV 4k content howich is the subscription cost? And is it only Hollywood collection?

Last edited:
Last few days of this setup. Have had it for nearly 7 months now, but I've learnt so much along the way in the art and science of home theater. :D
Upgrades coming in the next few days but here it is:

Visuals: Sony XBR X9300e 65" + nVidia Shield TV + Apple TV 4K + Xbox One S (UHD blurays) + PS4 Pro (gaming)
Audio: Denon X1500h + Elac Cinema 10 LCR + Elac Cinema 5 (Rear + Ceiling) + Emotiva BasX S10 + Bic V1220

Very nicely done up.
Cheers,
Raghu

that's sorcery.. I do not see a single dangling cable near the speakers.. any secret project on making it wireless.
I think you are grossly mistaken, there is a thick 1/2" cable that goes to the cable from the behind. Also there are many cables behind the source, amplifiers which make a cable mess over there.

Well compared to a lot of set up showcased here mine is not worth mentioning. The best i could do was set up a HT on my master bedroom as there is no luxury of a dedicated room.Denon 2400 paired with Dali Zensor3,Zensor1,Zensor Vokal and Bic PL200-ii. 3d blu ray player Sony BDP-4500 and tv is Sony KDL-43W950C. On ceiling using small yamaha satellite speakers that came along with yht 299 for testing atmos. Will be upgrading to some good speakers soon.View attachment 32688View attachment 32689

New member to my HT setup sitting in the us. Will be getting it next month when my friend visits. Can’t wait

Attachments

• 7A6EA209-7861-4042-87FE-E6979B85E61D.jpeg
    7A6EA209-7861-4042-87FE-E6979B85E61D.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 223
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back