Showcase your ICE here

santhosh

After seeing all of your Audio Video Setup here, I have often wondered what kind of A/V setup you have in your Cars. So showcase your ICE(In Car Entertainment) here

In My Innova I have Installed the Clarion Touch Screen DVD player with full control for Ipod. In front Doors I have installed JBL Component based speakers and on the rear door I have installed Blaupaunkt 2 Way speakers, for the Sub I am using the JBL 10" Bass tube connected through a Class D Sony Monoblock AMP, and all the door speakers are connected through a seperate 4 channel Kenwood Amp. There is a 7" Pioneer monitor installed on the roof of my Car for the rear passangers and for the front passangers the Unit's Monitor is a 5.5" thing which caters to the fronts.

In my other car i.e a Swift Dzire I have Installed a Pioneer Double Din Head Unit with Bluetooth and USB so this also control my Ipod as well as my Iphone. For fronts I have installed MTX Component Speakers with Dynamat for insulation, for rears too I replaced the stock speakers with the 3 way Oval speakers from Punch, its all connected by a Kenwood 4 channel AMP and the Subwoofer which is a sealed unit from Blaupunkt is connected through a silicon amp.

In our octy we've TRU TECH billet 475 4ch amp, The spk are components from a korean brand called kickx, they have a Glass fibre mid bass & a silk dome tweeter. Head unit used to be a nakamichi CD45z but it died on me & is unrepairable hence i'm using an alpine 9830 supplied as stock in my octy. I've aslo damped my front doors with dynamat extreme. The spk cables & interconnects are belden & the power cable is audison

In our spark we've Image dynamics CTX 4"coax in the front & 6X9 on the rear parcel tray. The head unit is an alpine 9857(or something) the amp used to be an MTX thunder 6304 which also died on me recently & so getting a Kenwood 8404. The cables are same as above.

Cheers

Just recently sold my car but before that i was running ....
Alpine Head Unit
Precision Power DCX 1000.4 4 channel 125 x 4 RMS
Cadence CWM6 KIT 6.5" components
Infinity Reference 6010 CS 6.5' components
Orion 600d Monoblock
Pioneer 12" Subwoofer

Please guys,

Post your setup and inspire somebody to spend some cash.....I am ready to spend ONLY AFTER seeing yours..

Santhosh,,,,, Urs should be 1...

Pics please:)

Thanks for sharing details on your ICE here. Request you to add pictures to your posts.

One of my close friends, Kiran has recently implemented a DIY carputer in his Swift DZire. I saw it last week and was totally impressed with how seamlessly it worked. He has a 7 inch Liliput touch screen with a CarPC software running on windows. Currently, he is running a pair of Hertz Components, may upgrade to 2.1 soon.

He is a member here, will request him to post pictures and details here.

My ICE: JVC K-545GD + MCOTT 6.5" separate + 6.5" combo + Kenwood KAC-843 + Performance Cables + American Dynamic

Car: Nissan Teana 200JK + Tein SS as my avatar

Thread isn't any good without pics. Please post with snaps of your installs.

This is not my car, but a setup that we recently installed in a close friend's Swift.

Kit -

Head Unit - Alpine 9886
Processor - Alpine PXA-H100
Front Speakers - Focal K2 Power 165 KRX3
Rear Speakers - Illusion Audio Carbon Series ND 6.1
Subwoofer - Illusion Audio Lucent Series Im10
Amplifiers - 1 x RF Power Series 4 channel + 1 x RF Power Series mono

View attachment 1861

View attachment 1862

View attachment 1863

View attachment 1864

View attachment 1865

Last edited:
@ajay,very neat indeed.on a side note,my proposed ICE upgrade/install is still some time away :mad:.not to worry,will be begging for gyaan from u,and components too ;)!!cheers

excellent job.
very well executed.
did not get to hear it - there ws no soft ware when I was @ 4S.
will listen to Jatin's car some time....
i am sure it will sound superb.
all the best !

@ ajay kamath -

that looks extremely good - and should sound good!

one question - those components on the A-pillar - in the event of a frontal/oblique impact accident they could become dangerous/fatal projectiles for the passenger/driver?.

just a thought - and perhaps should not matter if the car is used only at slow speeds.

one question - those components on the A-pillar - in the event of a frontal/oblique impact accident they could become dangerous/fatal projectiles for the passenger/driver?

Exactly what I thought!

But otherwise, its an excellent job. Beautiful finish.

Cheers.

Shanti: I have already seen your ICE on Team-bhp. Let me say it again here "SIMPLY SUPERB":)

one question - those components on the A-pillar - in the event of a frontal/oblique impact accident they could become dangerous/fatal projectiles for the passenger/driver?.
Apart from this, it also increases/widens the blindspot caused by the already thick A-pillars in the Swift.

Nevertheless, fantastic execution Ajay. Lot of goodies have gone into this build:licklips:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back