silly question

sushantsah

Hi
I love this forum and information sharing.

I have read in this forum somewhere, if you plan to play videos / music from youtube even HD or torrent, no use investing in good expensive quality avs, as avs will not get inputs and content to enjoy and exercise their full power.

Do the movies downloaded from internet have seperate layers / content for avs 5.1/7.1/atmos dobly etc

or the internet movies and music are useless, flat video / sound file to save bandwidth, same with video quality ???

thanks

Hi
I love this forum and information sharing.

I have read in this forum somewhere, if you plan to play videos / music from youtube even HD or torrent, no use investing in good expensive quality avs, as avs will not get inputs and content to enjoy and exercise their full power.

Do the movies downloaded from internet have seperate layers / content for avs 5.1/7.1/atmos dobly etc

or the internet movies and music are useless, flat video / sound file to save bandwidth, same with video quality ???

thanks

As far as movies are considers, you will get quality movies to download from internet with DTS HD MA audio or even Dolby Atmos audio. The size of such files be on a higher side say more that 10GB or so. The 700mb movies that you get a compressed format and you wont get to achieve full power of your AVR system.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back