Some good list of 3D movies to watch

I have the sbs bluray rips dude :) . If you dont wanna use pirated you are free to buy the blurays, these are just my recommendations :)
Well for obvious reasons I didn't discuss about the downloaded stuff.
If you don't mind can you PM me the above details please.
Yeah, I actually have the world cup 3d, bought it from Hyderabad sometime back :)

Hugo - I saw it by renting it from a local blu ray rental shop in Gurgaon few weeks back. In fact in last two months most of the 3d movies I watched was rented from the library.

For Imax 3d videos suggested, I would recommend buying original Blu ray as I have noticed major picture Q differnece between Downloaded and original format.

I will have to agree with you on the Imax thing. Where from Hyderabad did you buy and for how much?

The Library here in our city is too far from my place to rent the Blu Ray Disks.

OT question : can you watch 3d when 3d plasma is connected to computer via hdmi and you download 3d blu ray rip ?

For SBS rips even a 2D supporting gpu is good enough as it is just a normal 2D picture with 2 frames packed into one frame.

But for playing 3D blurays your gpu should support hdmi 1.4 output

The best ones I saw so far was Avatar and IMAX Under Sea Adventure... Under Sea - There are places where the fish was seemingly extending from the screens. Some how Pirates of the Carribean didn't impress me. My kids loved Spy Kids and Smurfs. But then, that need not be because of the 3D :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back