Sonus Faber only at Absolute Phase

Absolute Phase

Hi! Guys,

Absolute Phase is happy to announce that we are the one & only official dealers for Karnataka for the amazing Italian world famous Sonus Faber range of Loudspeakers. We are so excited that we cannot wait for the new shipment to arrive. :DAll Demos are against appointment.

We will be giving demos in 1st week of August as the items are expected end July from the distributor.

In the meantime check out :: SONUS FABER ::,

Our first Sonus Faber has already been installed. Its the 1st Guarneri Memento in Bangalore.:clapping:

This is great news! All the best Prithvi.

Awesome combination of wood and leather - just like cigar and single malt :)

Cheers.

Both of which are bad for health. :)

Cheers
But great for enjoyment of life, music, & the company of friends!
Seriously, congrats, Prithvi;these are iconic products.
Sigh!!!! If only I were young & mad enough to catch a flight to B'lore for an audition....

Last edited:
All you Mumbai guys need not worry as the entire range of Sonus Faber will be on demo in August & thanks everyone. You all are most welcome to come and listen once I get the speakers. Will post it on the forum as soon as I get them.

Now im really confused!!! Where was the post where a showroom in delhi/Mg Road was being discussed ??? :D

My apologies I was confused with ARn ( Sridhar ..hope i am right this time )planning to opening its showroom in Delhi.. Mixed up the threads.

506sf.1.jpg

here is a pic of the beauties.

By the way, Sound and Vision are sole distributors for Maharasthra and West Region.
Sound n Vision HiFi

regards

Last edited:
I hope the Ambanis are reading this thread..

the cost i saw on a US site was just 45,000/-US dollars.
i.e 2250000/- RS.(roughly 25lacs) for STRADIVARI.

regards

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back