Sony Bravia LCD LED Extended Warranty advice

Rupam

Sony offers 2 years of Additional warranty (Its called Limited Extended warranty :lol: ) for LCDs for additional charges:

For detailed pricing please visit website Extended Warranty

plan.png

I'm planning to buy extended warranty for my 32" LCD. Is there anyone who has availed Extended warranty for LCDs?
And what kind of document will they give you for extended warranty? I mean will they issue a new warranty card?

Thanks

I am unfortunately one of those individuals (am I rare?) whose LCD panel gave up after 3 years. So please do not even think of relying on Sony or God to save your TV. If they are giving 2 or 3 years support for 5 or 7K just grab it or else any panel replacement will mean 60% of your MRP.

Samsung three year warranty for 40 and 46 inches is 12K and for bigger displays 25K or so. So seems Sony is cheaper..which is kinda strange

So u think cause sony giving extended warranty much cheaper than samsung makes sony tvs crap...think cause sony's failure rate is very less compared to samsung that's why they can give extended warranty in cheaper price.

Lake is right atleast in this. Coz Sony tv's are good only at that. It won't simply fail.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back