Sony KLV-50W662F - Any reviews ?

r26sekaran

Hi All,

I have come across this model KLV-50W662F in Sony website. The 50 inch model costs Rs. 79,900 in Sony site, Flipkart and Amazon was selling this model around Rs. 63K during sale. Has anyone checked this TV in person. If so please give your inputs. This seems to be cheaper 50 incher from Sony.

Regards,
R.Sekaran

Get the 49W772E. You will be amazed with its quality. Only HD model with triluminous display. i got 2 of those.

Better get the last year W772E. It has the triluminous dispaly. This is nothing but sony's version of quantum dots display.

Sadly this year none of the full hd models doesn't come with this.

I just got the W67E 49 inch. Its a model that is prior to W772E but comes with a sound bar. It is a 2017 Model. I was lucky enough to find it at Croma Store and bought it for a Net price of Rs 42,000 post cashback ( No exchange ) . I could not believe it that same model was selling at amazon for 65K plus.
Its a Fantastic tv. They had W772E and 67E next to each other and i could not make out the difference. Ofcource 772E was way more expensive being current model.

For buying sony its good to check out a store close to you for a year old model. The discounts are heavy if the sales guy has been told to liquidate the stocks.

Get the 49W772E. You will be amazed with its quality. Only HD model with triluminous display. i got 2 of those.
Better get the last year W772E. It has the triluminous dispaly. This is nothing but sony's version of quantum dots display.

Sadly this year none of the full hd models doesn't come with this.
I just got the W67E 49 inch. Its a model that is prior to W772E but comes with a sound bar. It is a 2017 Model. I was lucky enough to find it at Croma Store and bought it for a Net price of Rs 42,000 post cashback ( No exchange ) . I could not believe it that same model was selling at amazon for 65K plus.
Its a Fantastic tv. They had W772E and 67E next to each other and i could not make out the difference. Ofcource 772E was way more expensive being current model.

For buying sony its good to check out a store close to you for a year old model. The discounts are heavy if the sales guy has been told to liquidate the stocks.

Thank you all for your inputs. I will check this out.

Back