Sony X90

ShaQ.Blogs

I was exploring the option of getting a sony TV, preferably 65 inch. I am looking at the X90 series. I visited Reliance to have a look, and check out the prices.

65X90K is being quoted at 1.7L.

What is the currently running best price for this..?
Where in bangalore would you recommend to get this at a good price..?

I plan to visit Girias in Malleswaram over the weekend.

I was exploring the option of getting a sony TV, preferably 65 inch. I am looking at the X90 series. I visited Reliance to have a look, and check out the prices.

65X90K is being quoted at 1.7L.

What is the currently running best price for this..?
Where in bangalore would you recommend to get this at a good price..?

I plan to visit Girias in Malleswaram over the weekend.
During diwali it may come down. At shopatsc which is Sony centrr's online portal itself it sells for that much. You can use it as a ball park and ask for better discounts. Join a group buy thread to get additional discounts. Sony is a narcissist company with rigid rates. To break it, you need to get the dealer discount it with a mickeymouse bill buying a small earphone or other Rs.500 accessory and ask them to offer you bulk purchase discount which is a dealer level discount. Oem Sony wont bulge in. The dealer can.

Volume clearance discounts. Sony will never bulge a bit.
That's crazy.
I'm also considering the Hisense U7H which is about to launch. I have not come across anyone who has this TV.
The Sony prices look to be crazy, which is why I'm considering them.

I got a quote of 1.6L for the 90K. Without bargaining from Girias.

Am also looking for buying a X90k 55" and got to know that during Diwali price will go down little bit. I also got one more interesting information from a SONY exclusive showroom representative that, if we buy SONY TV from other appliances showroom like Reliance etc.. we cannot get service from SONY authorized service center. Instead Reliance's service team will service the TV if anything happens . Is this true?

Am also looking for buying a X90k 55" and got to know that during Diwali price will go down little bit. I also got one more interesting information from a SONY exclusive showroom representative that, if we buy SONY TV from other appliances showroom like Reliance etc.. we cannot get service from SONY authorized service center. Instead Reliance's service team will service the TV if anything happens . Is this true?
No. Sony will only service it. But extended warranties are sold by these big shops. They go hand in hand with Sony. Escalation is done by them and concerns are warranted only at these stores.

That's crazy.
I'm also considering the Hisense U7H which is about to launch. I have not come across anyone who has this TV.
The Sony prices look to be crazy, which is why I'm considering them.

I got a quote of 1.6L for the 90K. Without bargaining from Girias.
I am also eyeing U7H. will this TV provide good brightness and perform well in dark scenes is what am looking, not able to fine any decent review online

Our office had purchased a Sony X90K 55 inch last month for Rs. 1,09,000 /- + gst from the Chroma store in Mumbai. You can see during Diwali at what price it will be offered as a comparison.

Guys, whoever is interested in a group buy for Sony X90K, let's all assemble in a single thread/WA group and discuss our plan of action. It would be good if anyone residing in a metro city/nearby takes up the lead.

Just got a quote of 1.13k for 55X90K over a call from Reliance Digital in Jaipur.
He said he can further give some discount, but I'll have to visit the showroom.

Yesterday i visited Reliance Digital in my city to check they started diwali offers. RD guys are keen to sell Samsung TV instead of Sony.but one TV got my attention QN85B. For Diwali offer, this TV comes with 5 years manufacturer warranty & 10 year for screen burn issue. It has Dolby Atmos and not Dolby vision. But it has HDR10+.is it really worth to buy when comparing with x90k. Tell your suggestions pls

Yesterday i visited Reliance Digital in my city to check they started diwali offers. RD guys are keen to sell Samsung TV instead of Sony.but one TV got my attention QN85B. For Diwali offer, this TV comes with 5 years manufacturer warranty & 10 year for screen burn issue. It has Dolby Atmos and not Dolby vision. But it has HDR10+.is it really worth to buy when comparing with x90k. Tell your suggestions pls
QN95B has been compared to X90k sony and Samsung is better recommended PQ based. Dolby vision is not missed wrt Samsung TVs. But customer service is bad. The centers are money minded and will cost you a bomb even within warranty saying non covered etc.... and that kind of tosh. QN 85 vs X90 Sony, you have to check for yourself or go with Rtings.

QN85B is good overall, the only downside is lack of dolby vision and IPS panel.
Due to panel being IPS, the blacks will not be anywhere near as good as on x90k. And if you're not planning of watching TV in dark, then QN85B is a better choice.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back