Soundbar for bedroom (less than 5k)

ShaQ.Blogs

Looking for a sound bar for bedroom TV. I have a MI 43 inch TV. Audio of TV is pretty average. Can I do better with a budget of 5k?
I am fine without a boom box subwoofer, Just a good soundbar would suffice with clean music and clear speech.

I came across the Creative Stage Air (No subwoofer), for less than 3.5K.
This is battery powered + charged via USB. I do not intend to connect and disconnect the USB. It will be on pretty much always.
So do i have any good choices which are not battery powered, rather direct powered (AC or DC)?

Go with MI soundbar (I still have it). Excellent clarity, good music and at 28 watts, will suffice for every bedroom, available in both black and white (I have the latter). Around 5k, but remember though it has bluetooth and optical, with the former the sound won't be much louder. Remote from TV will work but after a level, though the bar will show max, the sound won't be.

I heard this one today, there was a store close by... It is certainly a good option.
Exactly what I need... DC powered. Sufficient input options. Volume is slightly on the lower side.

Decided not to buy the soundbar.
Found a far better option, which was at home itself.

I have an old Sony mini HiFi system. Just connected it and it sounds amazing! Not boomy at all

Decided not to buy the soundbar.
Found a far better option, which was at home itself.

I have an old Sony mini HiFi system. Just connected it and it sounds amazing! Not boomy at all
Through aux means it is not advisable for the long run. It is meant for headphone outs. Prolonged use could fry some circuits. But It also depends on the inbuilt amplifier(some TVs or computers have decent amps or preamps built in in sound cards). Sometimes it may cause impedance mismatch, and at other times nothing serious at all. Better to go for Bluetooth or hdmi or toslink supported solution.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back