SoundFoundations brings MOGAMI to India

The nature of a free market is that anybody should be allowed to sell anywhere and at any price - subject to the ceiling of MRP! The transparency for the consumer is limited to the MRP. Everything else is between parties other than the consumer.

The nature of a free market is that anybody should be allowed to sell anywhere and at any price

If you have dealt with sneaky dealers and constantly complaining customers, you will know that a 'free' market where you don't manage the behaviour of dealers is a sure shot way of killing your market and your product.

I have seen umpteen distributors kill their own market without understanding what they are doing. One distributor even went to the extent of undercutting his own dealers, and sure enough, all dealers walked away.

There are hundred of products and brands available in the market today, and a good dealer has iron control over his own client. I have seen many clients pay more or choose a particular product just on recommendations from the dealer he believes in. Ultimately, he has to depend on the dealer for support and service.

Believe me, dealers can kill your product by bad mouthing it. And such news spreads very very fast.

Just for your knowledge, Micromax is getting into the online game by creating a completely a completely new brand. They will never disturb their existing distribution system that they have built assiduously over the years. I can quote hundreds of such manufacturers and distributors who will protect and manage their dealers very well.

Cheers

This is what we are starting with

Hifi market

Mogami reference speaker cable (Platinum)
Option 1 - 2.5 metre pair factory terminated with one side banana one side Spade- both are 24k gold plated high end terminations that mogami advices
Option 2 - Bulk cable on a per metre basis

Mogami Interconnects
1metre Pair RCA-RCA terminated - Mogami Z1 Platinum IC
(Will be available in longer lengths as well)
(VDH rca termination will be an option)

The above interconnect is not from the generic mogami product line and hence its part number is unavailable
the Z1 code has been given to us from the oem catalogue and hence we will inturn call it the Z1 - We can however state that we like this better or as much as the 2803
Measured technical values however are available on request

Mogami Interconnects ( Generic )
Requests for generic part numbers will be accommodated with a few exceptions

All interconnects are unbalanced

The Pro market
we will deal with guitar cables
6 and 8 core studio speaker cables
Installation co-ax cables

that info will be posted on the pro audio forum

In addition to the above
SoundFoundations will also be importing another BALANCED interconnect cable
(Factory termination using neutrik XLR will be an option)
This however will be not be from the House of Mogami )

As far as pricing goes
temporarily you are requested to mail me
till a formal structure is worked out with dealers

Last edited:
This is what we are starting with

Hifi market

As far as pricing goes
temporarily you are requested to mail me
till a formal structure is worked out with dealers

Excellent;

Perfect.

All the Best !

It is a Super Cable @ an Excellent Price.

I am sure it shall do well. I have used it as a Digital Cable - RME - Card to DAC - Good Performance - specially keeping the price in mind...

Speaker cable
i have brought in only the top of the line cable
Mogami Platimum refernce

yHzthQf.jpg

3 buying options

Raw Bulk cable

Raw cable - local termination using Nakamichi

Factory terminated by Mogami using the gold Mogami spades at one end and Bananas on other end

There is also another variant on the way
Factory terminated - Bi wirable -

Interconnect
Here also i have chosen not to get the generic ones but only from their oem catalog. ( hence the mogami gold and all the generic number series we may discontinue)

1. The mogami platimum IC - the same as the one in the Audience AU 24
this one can come with amphenol termination
OR
the mogami recommended "low mass plugs" - in this case the brand new Silver Harmony Eichmann Bullets

2. The Z1
We are extremely possessive and proud about this because it was purely our find
and we are confident of its performance against even the top most ICs
This is a balanced cable with an extremely low noisefloor
Perfect tone and superlative timing
Terminated using Silver harmony Eichmann bullet ONLY for unbalanced setups or "Black gold" Neutirks for the "balanced" users

P9Rm5uV.jpg

pictures of the unbalanced ICs i will upload later

We currently have stock of all the above cables in this post
but our packing is still being finalised

Last edited:
Excellent.
Way to go Sir;
I just got my Speaker Cable & I/C's
Will connect them soon & shall post pics & a report too.
Promise.
Thanks.
This is a good product @ 'legit' prices...
I am sure the FM's will understand its worth & promote it.:licklips:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back